He hurts you

Ian: You and Ian were arguing once again over his bipolar. He refuses to take his pills and keeps saying how over clingy you are. It's been over 10 minutes of screaming at each other before he shoves past you to leave the house. You fall back and hit your head against the door frame. You feel the blood instantly running into your hair. "Fuck, Ian." You growl at him, feeling dizzy. He feels guilty so he picks you up, cleans your wound and cuddles you for the rest of the day, constantly telling you how sorry he is.

Mickey: Mickey was having a bad day. His dad gave him another beating for some stupid reason and he was visibly wind up. You tried to calm him down by hugging him but he refused to let you touch him. He had a whiskey bottle clutched tightly in his hand. You tried once again to get close, bad idea. He throws the bottle at the wall beside you and the glass explodes. One shard cuts your cheek and another cuts your arm. You gasped at the sudden pain even though they didn't cut deep. Mickey just shakes his head before leaving the room.

Lip: You and Lip were arguing about his drinking addiction and once again he was denying that he was an addict even though it wasn't even 11 in the morning and he already had a beer wrapped in his hand. You tried to grab the bottle from him but before you could he swung his fist at you and hit you in the jaw. You stood frozen for a minute, not understanding what happened before punching him in the face and moving away from him. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)." He whispered, not looking up at you. "Are you?" You asked before leaving.

Carl: It was after school, you and Carl decided that it would be fun to go to the arcade. You guys were competitively playing against each other on the dance game. You were betting Carl by a mile and started teasing him. He jokingly shoved you, trying to distract you from the game, but your foot slipped and you ended up hitting your head on the floor. Carl was instantly by your side, saying that he was sorry over and over again. He sat you up and started placing kisses all over the place where you hit your head. You instantly felt better and forgave him.