A New Arrival

"Hehe."

"Would you stop laughing like that? You're freaking everyone out." Honda chided the giddy boy. He then groan as a group of pretty school girls walked past them laughing and pointing at the odd way the blonde was acting.

"I can't help it man!" Jonouchi said as he slung an arm around Honda's neck, "Just think, in three weeks we'll be at the beach and you know what that means?"

A goofy smile spread on Honda's face, as a light flush filled his face. He gave a high pitched laugh and slung an arm over Jonouchi's neck, "You bet I do!" The two boys laugh giddily, while Anzu walking behind them sighed. Yugi next to her had an idea of what they were thinking and turned his head to the side keep Anzu from seeing his own flush face.

"Uh, why do I get the feeling that you guys are being a bunch of perves?" Anzu said out loud to  the two boys in front of her, not paying attention to Yugi.

"By the way Jonouchi, what are you going to do with the extra tickets?" Yugi asked to help change the subject.

"Sale them of course!"

"We could ask Bakura to come?" He suggested. He felt bad that Bakura, being a nice person, was stuck with a evil Yami and found no reason not to be friends with him. Jonouchi thought about it for a second and shrugged his shoulders saying, "Sure why not. I'll ask him when we see him in class"

"Anzu!"

A girl came running towards the group just as they past the school gates. "Anzu, you're needed in the office. The vice principle sent me to get you!"

"Oh shoot! I forgot I was suppose to go to the office early today." She cried.

"Is everything okay Anzu?" Yugi asked. She had to quit her last job when she almost got caught by a school staff member, luckily she managed to find a new one a week later.

The brunet took no time to answer him and ran off shouting, "Sorry guys, I'll see you later in class."

Jonouchi knew that Yugi would be worried and gave him a friendly nudge. "I'm sure she's fine. It's probably just school committee stuff." He said with a reassuring smile. Yugi smiled back at him and nodded. They started walking to the building's entrance when Jonouchi bent down next to Yugi's ear and asked in a low whisper,

"By the way Yug, did you get a chance to take a peak at the movie I gave you?"

XXX

"Did you guys hear that we are getting a new student?"

The three boys looked at Bakura as he sat in his seat in front of Honda. "Where did you hear that?" Honda asked, eyeing him suspiciously. While he understood that the boy was a victim to his darker half, he never felt he could fully trust when they were talking to the real Bakura.

"I was in the office helping out when I saw this new-" Bakura was cut off as Anzu walked in with both the teacher and a girl who was clearly foreign.

The whole class became still as they watch the girl move next to the front desk, then whispered among themselves. The girl stood at a medium height and had a fairly curvy body. Her dark red hair was pulled back in a large braided bun as bangs fell around her heart shaped face. Her forest green eyes glance around the room before falling on Yugi. Yugi gulp and felt hot as the girl continued to gaze at him in wonder. He wasn't sure why, but it seem like she was looking at something else past him, though her eyes were clearly on him. Even though his amethyst eyes were staring right back into her with a calm force, he felt so vulnerable. "Yugi?" Bakura called out to him. Yugi did not respond as he felt an odd ping in his chest. He put a hand over his heart and took a deep breath as he broke away from the girl's intense gaze.