Invisible

Chapter One:

It was raining.

The rain was falling down around. It felt like I was in a bubble where nothing could touch me, nothing could hurt me.

I was the silent girl.

The one nobody noticed......

The one parent forgot about......

The one teacher looked past......

The one who was the centre of attention for a new kid until they too ignored me.....

The girl who had it all......

The girl who had nothing......

The girl who was invisible........

Even though I was under my umbrella, I was still getting wet. I walked down the street, though a group of teenagers from my school, until I got to my street. It was quiet and deserted, just the way I liked it. I continued down under I turned the corner....

.....And crashed into someone.

I fell backwards. My hair fell in front of my face and I brushed it away.

I looked up to see a guy.

He was tall, tanned and had black hair that was now sticking to his face. His arms were muscular and toned and lips were a light pink. He was wearing jeans and a grey hoodie which the hood had fallen off. The contrast between his skin and his lips were shocking.

But what was even more shocking was that he spoke to me. He reached down and helped me up

''Are you alright?'' his voice was husky and deep.

I nodded.

He smirked ''well, sorry. I was in a rush, I just moved here'' He pointed to a house behind me.

I turned and saw he lived five doors down from me.

''well, I'll see you around'' I nodded again and walked off head bent as always. I reached my house, pulled out my keys and stepped inside the warm house.....

Kara:

hope you like it.

i'm on a roll with these new stories.

upload taken and forbidden by Tuesday.

luvs Kara xxx