{1} Could You Answer This?

"Another late shift," Tweek signed. After a long day working at Tweek Bros. Coffee, he headed home.

The atmosphere was soothing. You could look up and watch the stars play with the moon, without an interruption from the city lights of South Park. The shadows of nocturnal creatures awoke, causing the blonde haired boy to hug himself tight. He was afraid of many things, but he kept walking at a steady pace, eager to get home. He shuddered at the cold breeze and twitched as it went past him.

This outside is beautiful.

However, the center South Park is a different place than the heaven Tweek left as he walked.

The people of the city turned into beasts. At his right, Tweek could see a bank robbery. At his left, a group of men played Russian roulette. A couple of seconds later, people had lost money and someone had killed themselves. Tweek dared not to look back, letting his ears do the investigating.

He closed his eyes, shutting reality from sight. Wanting to wake up in a heaven, but how could he have faith if his eyes were only shown corruption.

Unlocking the door, Tweek stepped into the lightless house. His parents too busy with the business, either going on trips or just staying at the shop for as long as their bodies could.

The boy loved them, but their son had already gotten used to being alone. All that was left to do was accept it. He knew he was going to have to carry the responsibilities of bringing success into the family, and throughout his whole life he had accepted "love" wasn't on his list. Right now his only focus should be on finally graduating.

Tweek threw himself into bed and curled up into his blankets. His ultimate form of protection.

He looked at the sky from his window and counted the stars. This was something he could never remember where and how it started. The spiked haired boy had just always done it, and before he knew it. He drifted into a comforting slumber.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Once again the sun rose up and the young man prepared himself for another day.

He brushed his teeth, combed his hair, and straightened his shirt. He did what anyone would call a "good hygiene", and with that he left for work of Sunday.

However, two folks whom you couldn't say where close to his age whispered to each other as they watched the blonde with disbelief.

"I don't know, Token. Could he really be?"

"You know no one grows up the same in every life, so we have to take our chances. I'm really sure that's him." The immortal with chocolate skin spoke. "Plus, you know what we have to do once we think have found him... Right, Clyde?"

"I know... I just don't want to mess up. The prince looses himself to the dark without the presence of the one he describes as the sun himself." Token's friend shivered.

"Don't worry, Clyde. I will start the protocol once night consumes this world."

And they anxiously waited for the sun to set down. They had been watching Tweek for a couple of days before their decision, and this night would reveal all.

After another long hours at work, the blonde resumed his routine of going home. Hands fondled together and each of his steps cautiusly done. But his attention was turned to two shady figures standing before him.

"Excuse me, would you mind answering a question for me?"

Tweek stepped back. His anxiety starting to kick in. He wasn't supposed to talk to strangers, but his legs were frozen and his mouth never bothered to move.

Token examined the boy, but gently asked one simple question.

"Are you the one who counts the stars?"

The blonde's eyes shimmered as if it were fate to hear those words together. Suddenly, his mouth no longer remained sealed.

"Yes. I am."

And with that the two figures disappeared.

~

Really hoping I will be able to publish this story completely. I hope you guys like it and look forward for more!

❄️