Prologue

There are 5 types of guys in this world.

1. There are the ones that like the chase. It doesn't matter how much they seem to like you, as soon as you give in to their game and start to like them, they lose interest and that's it. They won the game and now it's over. It's no longer exciting.

2. There's the asshole. No matter how good you are to him, he won't ever appreciate it. He won't ever reciprocate your feelings and he'll probably end up leaving you. You'll obsess over why you weren't good enough even though it was never you, it was always him.

3. There's the one that's still in love with her. It doesn't even matter who she is and he'll probably never speak of her but she's the reason he'll never want to commit. She's probably the one that got away or the one that broke his heart. His one regret. And even if he was willing to commit to you, if she ever showed up again, he'd be willing to give up everything you guys have for her.

4. There's the guy that wasn't ready. Maybe he fears commitment. Maybe he's not ready to settle down just yet. Maybe he changed his mind. He's the one that's strong enough to break things off and even though you respect it, you hate him for it.

And last but not least,
5. There's the one who stays.

I haven't met him yet.