How many times do you want me to say it

"Could you say that again love?" Klaus asked and leaned into my touch.

"Nah. I think i'm good." I smiled and made my way to the bed.

"One more time." Klaus said plopping down next to me.

"I love you." I said pulling the covers over me.

"I think she should say it one more time. One for each of us." Elijah said laying down next to me on the opposite side of Klaus.

"I love you." I rolled my eyes and reached behind me to hit the light switch and turn off the light.

"I didn't hear the conviction in that one." Klaus said laying on his side and looking down at me.

"I didn't either." Elijah said laying just like Klaus.

"How many times to you want me to say it?" I asked and wished I could roll away from them but I was trapped in.

"Until we are satisfied." Elijah said with a smirked and I rolled my eyes again.

"Can't this wait until morning?" I asked and closed my eyes/

"And if we want to hear it now?" Klaus asked wrapping an arm around me.

"Both of you stare lovingly into each others eyes and say you love each other. I want to sleep. I like sleep. Sleep I my friend." I said and rolled on my side so I was facing Elijah. Klaus curled up behind me and I held Elijah close. "I love you." I said one more time and I could feel both of them smirking.

"I love you too." Elijah said kissing my forehead

"I love you more than him." Klaus kissed the back of my head.

"No." Elijah went to say more but I shut them both up.

"Guys stop."  I opened my eyes to glance at both of them. "Sleep." I said and closed my eyes laying my head back down. Just as I was about to fall asleep I could hear them start to bicker again.

"Well we've had sex. You two just cuddle." Elijah whisper shouted back.

"I was her first kiss." Klaus said and I felt their grip on my tighten.

"You both about to be my nothing if you don't stop arguing and go to sleep." I muttered and both of them shut up.

...... "How does she have so much power over us?" Klaus asked

"I think it's because we lover her more than she loves us." Elijah said and Klaus nodded.

"It'll grow. We're irresistible." Klaus said and I couldn't help but snort.

"shhhhhh." I whispered and drifted off into sleep.

The end

Important.

This is the last chapter to this story. I don't know if I will be writing a sequel. So this may be the end of the story. It had to happen sooner or later. Who knows. But I would like to think you for all the votes, comment. I appreciate all of you and hope you enjoyed this story, it was fun writing it. I love you all :-)

-Sam