where are you going?

"Where are you going?" Rebekah asked when I walked down stairs and headed for the door.

"Out." I said grabbing my coat and putting it on.

"Out where?"

"Grill." I said simply and Elena decided to walk in at that moment. "Good luck with whatever it is she wants." I walked out side brushing past Elena.

"Where are you going?" Elena asked.

"Out." I said again but disappeared before she could ask anything else.

When I made it to my car I got in and took off as quick as I could. I passed the "you're leaving Mystic Falls" sign. I didn't lie I was going to a grill. Just not Mystic Grill. I needed to get out of this town so I had time to breathe.  It was obvious that I was going crazy. There was no other explanation for that dream. it was official. The town, the Originals, All the drama. It was getting to me.

But I'm sure no one will notice I am missing long enough for me to have multiple drinks and have a little me time.

"Where are you going?" Some one I did not want to see was sitting next to me.

"None of your damn business mother." I said hoping this was just my imagination and that I could push her away.

"Well that wasn't very lady like."

Nope it was her.

"Aren't you supposed to be back on the other side or something like that?" I asked paying attention to the rode and not the woman sitting next to me.

"Yes. But Ester is lengthening my time."

"Who is Ester?" I asked glancing at her.

"No one would need to worry about." She sighed. That wasn't good enough answer for me so I pulled over onto the side of the room and turned to her. "She is the original witch."

"Oh yeah, I knew that. I call her Mama Original." I said realization kicking in. "Why would she want to send you down here?"

"She wanted to pass on a message to you and I wanted to see you so it was a win win situation."

"What is the message?" I asked getting to the point of this conversation.

"Well for one she wanted to let you know that she likes you. She said you were refreshing. But what she really wanted was to let you know that something big was going to happen. Mikael is coming." That name made a chill run down my spin.

"Who would be stupid enough to wake him up?" I asked.

"Your brother." She said simply.

"Of course." I sighed leaning my head back against the seat. "Why did you want to see me?" I asked to get the rest of this meeting over with and she could go back to where ever she came from.

"I missed you. I wanted to let you know you did good raising them." She said talking about Damon and Stefan.

"yeah. I did such an amazing job that they keep falling for a doppelganger and putting themselves in life or death situations." I said letting out a chuckle closing my eyes.

"And I have noticed something." She said pausing for dramatic effect.

"Quick with the dramatics and get to the point." I opened my eyes to look at her.

"You can rely on someone....you know that right?" She asked me.

"What's the point in that?" I asked. "Why rely on someone when it is easier and safer to do it your self.