Nope not Jenna.

"Niklaus!!!." I yelled banging on the door to alaric's apartment.

___flash back.

"Clara what are you doing and who is that?" Damon asked looking at the guy behind me on a quad with a snapped neck.

"Well as you know Jenna has been taken and is going to be used in the sacrifice. So... I thought ahead. This guy.....forgot his name nit that important....kill a-and rapped 13 women." I said. "I killed him making him go into transition then snapped his neck. This is going to be the vampire used in the sacrifice....now if you'll excuse me." I finished driving off.

I went over the hill before driving down the hill. Klaus looked at me confused and amused.

"What are you doing love?" Klaus asked as I turned off the motor.

"Got you a vampire." I said holding the guy up.

"As you can see I already got a vampire."

"Yeah that doesn't work well with me so I got you another."

"I like the idea of three women-" I cut him off.

"I don't really care what you like I brought you this as a nice present and your going to kill him...not my best friend..... thanks for understanding." I said walking over to jenna's circle. I walked into it after glaring at the witch to let me in. I grabbed Jenna and laid...threw....the other guy down. I looked at Jenna.

"What-" she started.

"Go to the boarding house." I said. She looked at Elena and was about to protest. "Now!" I said and she left. I turned back to klaus. I walked away and back to the boarding house.

~~~time skip.

"How could you be so stupid?....don't answer that." I said pacing back and forth in Damon's bed room as he laid on the bed with elena right beside him. "And where's Stefan?" I said looking around. Damon and elena shared a look.

____end of flashback

Klaus opened the door.

"What can I do for you love?"