Chap 23

"A date?" Stefan asked looking at me. He then turned to klaus. "A date?" He asked him. "All the things you could have asked for...You wanted a date?" He asked again. The information not processing well with him. He turned back to me. "Your an original magnet " he stated. Klaus looked confused on this one.

"An original magnet?" Klaus asked furrowing his eyebrows looking between Stefan and me.

"Yes!, she's an original magnet. Elijah then you." He said looking at Klaus. Stefan stop you're going to make me blush.

"I'm adorable what do you expect." I said making an innocent face as I stared at Stefan. "And if I'm a original magnet you're a doppelganger magnet." I stated. Stefan thought about it. Yea you think about it, you know I'm right, Embrase it.

"Sounds about right." Stefan said. I looked at klaus as he pulled over in front of a house. This has been happening lately pull up to house, kill innocent people, don't cover our tracks. I put my earbuds in as Stefan and klaus got out. I never got out. There was no point. I was not going to kill anyone. The main goal in even being here is to make sure Stefan doesn't get killed. Plus I was bored, like really bored. Elijah was in a box. Who knows what boring drama was happening in Mystic falls. It was just better to be here sitting in this car listening the screams of innocent people than in that town. I don't know what it was. Maybe it was the weather.

"We'll be right back love." Klaus said tapping the top of the car. Truthfully I thought they had already left.

"Take your time. And if you want take a vacation while your out." I said sarcastically. I laid my head down and hummed to the song playing in my earbuds. Another reason leaving town and sitting here was a great idea on my part, I get to listen to my music and not get interupted by a moody brother that needed to have five heart to hearts in day and complain or ask for help all the time. It was almost like I was on a vaction. Not that I would tell Klaus he was actually helping me right now. Oh hell no. He will never know I am having a good time in his presence.

"This is my fight song.

Take back my life song.

Prove I'm alright song.

And I don't really care if no body else believes

Cause I still got a lot of fight left in me." I sang when I heard a scream come from the house. They later came out as Stefan was covered in blood. Sighing I got out of the car and moved to the front seat.

"You are not ruining the front seat with blood. So there fore you are in the back." I said nit looking at him. It wasn't the prettiest of sights. Klaus got in and we started driving again.

We pulled up to a bar.

"Compel everyone." He looked at stefan. Klaus being the dramatic made a big scene with a guy...forgot his name...And how they are going to play a game. "Truth or wolfspan." I just ordered a drink while they dealt with him.

Oh....ow...that's got to hurt.

I would have picked truth. Just saying.