Hi Elijah

Previously on Salvatore's sister

"Clara? Clara are you alright?" He asks again which snapped me out of my inner monologue.

I heard a click and looked up to see Caroline give me a salute and vanish. When I went to call out her name I heard a swoosh and soon saw Elijah standing in front of me. He gave me a concerned look and pushed the end button on my phone while taking it out of my hand.

"Is everything alright, Clara?" Elijah asked, concern laced his voice. I was kind of just standing here like an awkward potato.

"Hi, Elijah." I gave a small wave and took my phone out of his hands. "Fancy seeing you here. Nice night huh?" I asked. Placing my phone in my pocket, my fingers fiddled with each other. I was never nervous around Elijah.

I mean even when I first met him I played it cooler then this. And I thought he was a scary original vampire that wouldn't hesitate to kill me then.

Flash back (past chapter)

My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened and the woman and who I assume to be Elijah walked in.

Oh. My. God. How is that fair? He was hot. I mean really really hot. Beautiful beautiful beautiful man. I'm getting horny as a teenager right now and he hasn't done anything.

His eyes looked at elena and appeared in front of her. He leaned down as if to kiss her but moved to her neck.

I felt a bit of ... jealousy? Come over me. That can't be right?

He sniffed her neck.

"Human? Impossible." He then pulled away. "Hello there." Oh my God I think I just had an orgasm at the sound of his voice. It was deep with a British accent to it.

Get it together Clara. Just take it slow. He is an original. He could rip you apart and not blink an eye.

I looked back over to Elena. She was scared anyone could see that. Ugh, I guess I at least have to try to calm her down. I stood up which attracted his attention to me. Before I could do anything he was in front of me. He went to do the same thing and sniff my neck. It might be me but I don't like being sniffed. I stepped back. He raised an eyebrow at me amused. I gave a emotionless expression in return.

"Not a fan of being sniffed personal space and all." I said looking into his brown eyes. This only seemed to amuse him even more.

"Can I get a name?" He asked.

"Salvatore." I stated.

"And your first name?" He stepped closer.

"It is of no importance at the moment." I said. I stepped back and walked over to Elena who hide behind me the minute I was in her reach.

I was giving myself a mental high five for not showing any emotion. I was also doing a happy dance in my head as well but that was more of because I had got his attention.

End of flash back

I mean my first words to him was "not a fan of being sniffed." I need to get it together. Speak up, say what's on your mind. Be your painfully blunt self.

"What's the matter?" He asked and went to place a hand on my shoulder but thought better of it.

"He's not around because he doesn't want to risk losing. Meaning he likes you a lot more than you think he does and this is going to be to easy to win." I could hear Caroline's advise in the back of my head. "he didn't fall in love with your looks. He fell in love with your personality. The crazy, fun sarcastic, you. So therefor. Your hair is a little messier. You are wearing something to show off your shoulders, because come on lets be honest that sweater looks good on you and appearance is definitely going to help with get him to make the first move. Now remember, just be yourself. Just be a little more suggestive with your words. Flirt a little," and I thing this time I might actually listen to it.

Flirt a little.

...how do I do that? I asked myself and looked up Elijah who was still standing in front of me with concern in his eyes.

I reached out and placed a hand on his arm and moved closer. Just do the first thing that pops into your mind, don't thing, do, I told myself and ran my hand up and down his arm. His eyes moved to my hand but quickly turned back to me.

"Clara?" He questioned but still leaned into me.

"I think I want something different if I win." I said suggestively. I moved closer and placed my free hand on his chest. Elijah raised an eyebrow at me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"And what exactly would that be?" He asked he didn't move in closer, he didn't try to seduce me like in was to him. He was being himself, and it still was making my brain fuzzy.

"Even if I was on the fence with Klaus (if you still love Clara and Klaus say a ship name lol) I do know I'm madly in love with you (if you ship Elijah and Clara say.... A favorite Clara and Elijah scene?) Not that I wouldn't mind a three way.. For experimental reasoning of course. (Can I get a woot from the Klaus/Clara/Elijah shippers?)"

"Of course" Elijah smirked "even if I'm not a big one on sharing. What is it you wanted to change?"

"You sure you don't mind?" I asked teasingly

"Never, whatever makes you happy." Elijah said and I gave a sad smile.

"But I want you to be happy."

"I'm happy when I get to see you smile. I'm ecstatic when that smile is towards me."

"Stop being cheesy" I smacked his chest lightly.

"Is that what you want of you win? Because I think being cheesy is pretty grate." Elijah smiled at me.

"Oh how punny" I rolled my eyes. "And no. I was think more like..." I leaned in and started whispering in his ear. His entire face flushed and his eyes scanned my face to see if I was joking or not. I was completely serious. "So what do you say?" I asked and bit my bottom lip.

"I say, you win." Elijah said and attacked my lips with his and pushed me onto the bed. I let out a laugh and his lips moved to my neck.

So what do you think Clara ask for if she won?

I kind of wanted to get to know you guys so I thought I could ask random questions on random chapters from now on.

1. What's your eye color?

2. How old are you?

3. Favorite movie?