Suddenly, Mickey falls into the room and Raph charges in right behind him.

"WHAT THE HELL MICKEY!!" Raph yelled and pounced right onto his little brother.

Mickey is struggling to get him off, until Leo walks in and pulls Raph off of him.

"C'mon guys, Splinter said not to be loud during his 3 hours of meditation." He said.

Donnie is still sitting there with the phone to his ear and covers it with his hand.

"Um, guys! Can you be quiet please!" He urgently says and goes back to listening to you. They all look at Donnie with worried expressions and stop fighting. Mickey and Raph stand up quickly, mumble their apologies to one another and give their attention to him. Donnie is still and waits for (y/n)'s response.

"Donnie, don't freak out, but...I was just kidnapped again."

A lump was caught in Donnie's throat, causing him to not be able to speak. His brothers look at home worried, getting ready to catch him if he fell. Donnie slowly swallowed the lump in his throat and remembered your words to not freak out. He took a deep breath trying to be calm and saturated out "I'm on my way." And hung up.

He pushed past his brothers and ran to his lab to find his laptop. His brothers ran after him, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Donnie, what's wrong?" Asked leo as he looked over Donnie's shoulder to see what he was doing.

A map of the city was pulled up, showing a beeping dot that had your name over it.

"Let me guess, somebody took (y/n)." Growled Raph as he spun his weapon around.

"Bingo." Said Donnie as he ripped the printed map from the printer. Leo gave the map a look and instantly recognised the location.

"That's...that's near Shredder's lair!" He said. Everyone looked at him with surprised faces.

"What would that devil want with (y/n)?" Said Raph. Before they knew it, Donnie was already out the door, heading to the surface. As his brothers followed in pursuit, Donnie was crushing the map in his hand, imagining what he would do to Shredder if he found out he had hurt you.
----------------------

As you sit on the curb playing with the bloody stick you somehow still had, you waited for Donnie and his brothers to come get you. Suddenly you heard some faint footsteps walking around the corner.

You stood up quickly and ran back into the alley. Hiding behind a dumbster, praying to yourself that whoever was near wouldn't find you. You peek over the corner and see a tall girl standing near the dumpster you were behind. She had a black and blonde pixie cut and red eye makeup. She wore a leather studded jacket and jeans along with some black combat boots. Her make up be on fleek as she turned around in the sunlight, obviously looking for something.

You held your breath and watched her as should looked around more. She breathed out a sigh, forming smoke in the air, and took out a phone from her jacket. 

"You idiots! Shes not here!!" She yelled. You could hear muffled voices coming from the other side of the line as she pulled the phone away from her.

"Shut up! One at a time!" She said. "Listen, we better have her by tommorow. Or else you'll have to speak with Shredder!" She hissed and hung up. You widen your eyes in surprise when she says that name, the same strange name donnie had told you about that night he took you to see the skyline.

The girl gripped the phone and growled. She hadn't moved for a while until she chuckled.

"I know you're here hiding. Why don't you just come out hun. I don't wanna cause more trouble than there already is." She gently said. Her words sounded tempting, but you still had a death grip on your stick ready for use.