Chapter 11

After a couple hours of Mick and Leonard planning away to infiltrate Sebastian Blood's  Gerue serum plan to get out to the whole city.

They both came out to the cortex to find three white boards filled with different types of formulas.

All of who is left in the room is Lisa sitting down at one of the computers looking stressed with her hair a little disheveled, probably from her grabbing it.

"Where is everyone?" Mick asked.

"Caitlin and Harry went downstairs to the lab to make a stronger dosage of the cure." Lisa said, not even looking away from her task.

"And what are you doing?" Leonard drawled, walking up to Lisa from behind to see what had her stressed out.

"I'm face cross referencing off the city's streetlight cameras and store camera to see if I can find Cisco," Lisa said as she pulled up footage from a street lamp just outside her and Cisco's Home.

Leonard saw in Cisco the same fiery he saw in Tony. Even if it was a little less intimidating seeing it in Cisco, but it was all the same. His shoulders were held high and his breathing was heavy as if he's ready to attack at any given moment. After a few seconds Cisco's head snapped to something off the Camera's point of view and he took off running in its direction.

"And it stops there." Lisa hit pause.

"Well something was obviously calling him to whatever that was," Leonard said pointing to the computer.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked with her brows furrowed.

Leonard slid the chair Lisa was in a little bit so he can have access to the computer and hit rewind until Cisco was looking off to the left.

"Right... there." Leonard pointed to Cisco's face.

"What about it?" Lisa said still confused.

"You're not looking close enough," Leonard complained and slowed down the footage. "His eyes. They're moving from side to side." Leonard switches camera angles to get a look of where Cisco is staring off to. "There's nothing there. He hears something, but he doesn't know where it's coming from. Something is calling him off into a certain direction."

"Like a beacon of sound?" Mick asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Exactly," Leonard said standing up straight.

"Then how come nothing else could pick up on it?" Lisa asked.

"Probably because once the victims are transmitted with the serum their hearing can be vibrating at a different frequency than an average person," Leonard said in theory.

The trio heard slow clapping coming from behind them.

They turned to find Caitlin, Harry, and Sara applauding.

"Who said heroism isn't on your resume, Mr. Snart," Harry said.

"It isn't," Leonard grumbled.

"Sure it isn't, Leonard." Caitlin said walking up to Mick and giving him a peck on the lips. "Big belly burger?"

"Is that even a question?" Mick smiled at her.

"Wanna join?" Caitlin asked the rest of the room as she interlocked hers and Mick's arms together.

"No thank you,"

"No I'm okay,"

"Count me in!"

"I'm driving,"

All Leonard, Sara, Lisa, and Harry answered all at once. Leaving Sara and Leonard being the only ones to stay.

On the couple's way out Mick pulled Len off to the side. "You two need to talk shit out before I lose my goddamn mind watching you two have eye sex 24/7,"

"We do no-" Leonard tried to protest but was cut off by Caitlin's sharp glare. Damn she's got this whole mom look down already. "I'll talk to her."

"Good," Mick nodded his head. "We need both of your guys' heads in this or else this whole thing is going to end badly and thousands of innocent lives will be hurt."

Leonard nodded his head in agreement. They needed to solve their issues. Even if it's not permanent. They need to be fully invested in stopping this man and can't let their break up be the root of losing so many lives. "See you when you get back,"

After everyone but Leonard and Sara left it was as if the air was so full of tension Sara can probably cut through it with one of her many knives she kept hidden in her clothing.

"Motorcar?" Sara said, trying to lighten the mood.

Leonard smirked, "let's go." He nodded his head to the direction of the exit.

Good and bad comments are appreciated. 😘