Chapter 4

A/N
Oh look a miracle! I am actually updating. But I did warn y'all I Said in the first part of this story that it won't have frequent updates. So I would Highly appreciate if all of the readers would please stop with the "PLZ UPDATE" or "MORE" comments. Not only does it seem demanding but it only makes me less interested in updating.
Sorry ahead of time that this is trash and not super long.

Keith wasn't very good with words but now he was in trouble.

"Guys, I know Keith is apart of our family. However he did something bad like really bad. Not only did he hurt Shiro but he....." Hunk said and couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence.

Pidge's eyes were wide and urgently awaited an answer. Allura reached out and gently held on to Pidge's arm to brace herself for what ever the situation might be. Pidge in a scared voice said.

"What did Keith do?"

Hunk let some tears prickle in the corner of his soft brown eyes. He took a deep breath and regained his posture.

"Keith did the unforgivable. H-He Marked Lance!"

There was a collective gasp among everyone in the pod room. Coran took his eyes off the monitors and could only stared at Hunk. Allura let go of Pidge's arm and looked shocked. She later rest her face in her hands, her long hair covering her face. She had never heard of a nonconsensual Marking. Pidge was starting to get angry once again. Pidge may not show it but she does care about Lance, and she knew how much Marking meant to him. He would always dream about being courted by an alpha or beta but now for his dreams to be crushed. Lance wasn't able to experience the sweetness of first Court Manship. Keith wasn't Alpha enough to admit his feelings and at least try. No. He had to take away the one thing that Lance always wanted. Lance just wanted some to love him and comfort him. Only for Keith to take that away.

First dates, first kisses, first love jitters.

Lance didn't deserve this.

Pidge couldn't contain her anger anymore. She stood up but contained her gaze on the floor. She breathed in and out sharply. Her fist were balled up and her whole body was shaking in anger. She was just a beta but even she realized that this was terrible. She brought up her gaze up.

"Keith needs to pay! First of all her brutally hurt our leader, you know the head of Voltron! What if we are need right now!? How will we form Voltron?! Then he went and Marked Lance like it was nothing!? We all knew that Lance liked Keith but he would have never wanted it to be like this. He deserved so much better. It's not like we can kick Keith off the team, he pilots Red... we need him. I don't know what to think about right now. Mostly I just want to kick Keith where it really hurts!" Pidge yelled.

Her voice was laced with so much frustration, anger and betrayal. She got the attention of everyone in the room.

"Your right Pidge. We can't change what happened but we can find a way to make it slightly better." Said Coran walking towards Pidge laying a reassuring hand on her left shoulder.

Allura had not looked up. Her nails were digging into her scalp making her hair an unruly mess. Her crystal blue eyes were dull and unwavering as she heard the others talking.

She was afraid.

Alteans and humans were different species from different sides of the universe. But lucky enough to have the same social dynamics and dynamics function.  She knew how much of a big deal Marking is. Marking meant that the two were forever linked in emotions, scents, and minds. Not everyone Marks their first love sometimes courting takes different people. Allura remembered when Altea was still thriving, several boys and some girls tried to court her but Allura felt that none of them were the one.  She wanted someone who could make her feel protected, loved, and an equal. She was a royal beta. A beta that could rule efficiently without the complications of omega or alpha traits. Altea was thrilled. On Earth Alpha children were preferred as they are portrayed as strong and good leaders but Altea valued the neutrality of Betas. Every caste had the right to court and be courted. She could not imagine what it was like for Lance. If it was her she would have gotten rid of Keith. But she was not Lance. No, Lance was filled with selflessness and mercy. Allura stood up and slowly lifted her gaze off the floor. She straightened her shoulders, threw her tangled hair over her shoulders, and made eye contact with Coran, Pidge, and Hunk. With a strong but fearful laced voice she said.

"Let us let Lance decide what what to do with Keith."