"Dear diary,

I've met Luna and I must say she is really cute. We'll make the perfect couple. I just don't see how she loves Pan. I have a plan that one day, I will take her with me to New York to live with me forever. And since it is a world without magic, Pan won't be able to get her back. Nor will Luna excape. I will make sure she is safe. Safe and away from that excuse of a boy.

"Jack!" I yell. Jack flys in the tent and looked at me.

"Read this." I say. He snatched the book out of my hand and reads the entry over and over.

"Where is she?"

"Cassie told me that Chris found her when they were coming back."

"Pan!" Felix comes into the tent and looked at me.

"They made it to the ship."

"Dang it!" I yell, pounding my hand on the table and stabbing my dagger through a map. The boys looked shocked as I took a deep breath, running my fingers through my hair.

"Ok. Felix, take some of the boys and go down to the beach and see if you can spot anything. Jack, fly to the ships mast and see if you can hear anything their planning, see if we can use it to our advantage

"I'll take the remaining boys and make a plan." Felix nodded and gathered a group of 10 boys as they ran out to the shoreline.

Jack glared at me and flew off. I gather the remaining 40 boys and we come up with a plan. I told Cassie to stay in his tent because I didn't want him hurting himself.

Luna would be heartbroken if he died. And I can't bare to see her like that. The boys and I finished planning. Felix comes back to camp and comes up to me.

"What did you find?"

"Something was on the deck, maybe a wepon. But no Luna."

Jack comes flying back and I hoped that he would have better news.

"Luna's on the ship. On the deck. She looked like she was trapped." That raised my hope a little bit.

"How is she on the ship, I saw and she wasn't there." Felix says.

"Did you by chance see a huge brown thing?" I ask.

"Yeah." Felix replied.

"That would be Luna." I say.

"But, it was bigger and taller than a human, And was brown." Felix states.

"Luna can shape shift into a wolf. I'll fill you in later." I say.

"For right now.....let's get back the queen." I smirk.

*****
"You will never get her!" Chris screamed in my face. We were fighting with Lost Boys against pirates. I was attacking Chris.

When I got the chance, I looked and saw Felix trying to get a pirate off his mace.

As another pirate was sneaking up behind him, a dagger was thrown through the pirates back, making him drop to the floor.

Felix looked behind him and saw Henry smirking. Henry's the perfect Lost Boy. Jack froze the chains and locks on Luna's trap and helped her out.

They talked and Jack looked worried. He gave me a look that said she can't fly as a wolf. I took the vial of pixie dust off my neck and threw it to him.

He caught it and poured some on Luna, who floated off the ship and started to fly back with the boys and her brother. I ran to the edge of the ship and was about to fly off when Chris spoke up.