"Stwarving." He says. So we go to into the deep jungle. I nock my bow as I hear a noise. I look around and see a fox. I shoot it and it drops dead. Cassie and I run up to it and I look at Cassie.

"Do you want to take the arrow out?"

"Yweah."

"Ok remember what I taught you?"

"To pwut your hwand in an L shwape arownd the awwow and pull it clowse to the targwet?"

"Yep." He does it and hands me my arrow as I complement him. I grabbed the animal and bring it back to the tipi.

About 5 minutes later, my arm was getting tired of holding the animal and I saw Cassie trying to keep up with me. I get an idea and drop the fox.

"What are wou dowing?"

"I have an idea." I say. I close my eyes and turn into my wolf form. I've learned how to control turning into my wolf form.

I lay down and let Cassie on. I grab the fox in my mouth and make it the rest of the way. I drop the fox and let Cassie off as I turn into my Lost Girl form.

I skin and cook our lunch as Cassie goes to the table. I serve us and we eat as I test Cassie on what I've taught him. I taught him a short lesson and told him that we should head back to camp.

"Why don't we head back to camp. I told Peter I would only take you out for lunch and nothing more."

"Okway." And we start heading back. I turned into my brown wolf form and Cassie got on my back as we head back.

We were walking and it was peaceful. I was caught off guard when I was tackled to the ground. Thinking it was Peter, I didn't worry.

But when I saw the blond hair, my blood ran cold. Cassie ran and was hiding in a bush when he fell off me.

At least 10 more pirates came to the scene, pinning my body, legs, and jaw down, so I couldn't move. I looked at Cassie, who was hiding and terified.

"Go! Find Peter. Tell him what happened. Tell him to come here with the boys and fast." I say to Cassie through the pirates that were clamping my jaw shut.

He quickly and quietly runs to camp while I struggle to get out of the pirates grasp. Chris comes up to me with a cloth and holds it to my mouth and nose. My eyes grow heavier, and heavier until I finally let them close. 

Peter's P.O.V.

"Pwan, Pwan, Pwan!"

I turn my head and see Cassie come running up to me.

"What is it Cassie?" I ask, bending down to his height.

"Pwan. It's Lwuna, Cwris-."

"Calm down." I say. When he said Luna and Chris in the same sentence, I needed to hear the rest. But I wouldn't get anywhere if Cassie was panicking. He takes a deep breath and starts over.

"Now tell me what happened."

"Lwuna and I were cwoming bwack to cwamp when Cwris cwame and attawcked her. He pwinned her down swo she cwouldn't mwove. She wanted mwe to tell you swomething."

"What was it?" I ask.

"She twold mwe two twell you what happwened, twell you to gwet to her as swoon as pwossible with the bwoys."

I look at Cassie with my anger rising that Chris would try to get her. I found Felix and told him to see if he and the boys could find Chris. I stormed into my tent and went to his diary. I found it and opened it up to an old entry.