s e p t

It was later in the week when Taehyung realized something was off about his history class. For three days straight Mr Im had deliberately told Taehyung to sit beside Jungkook for the class period, even going to the extent of putting a his name tag on the desk next to the jock. To say Taehyung was upset about it was an understatement, he was outraged. So when the newly died ash blond attended class again that Monday, after a weekend of bleach with Yoongi, Taehyung almost screamed when Jugkook plopped down beside him.

"Nice hair, faggot." Jungkook chuckled out, ruffling Taehyung's long locks with his pale fingers.

"What have i told you about those sausage fingers?" Taehyung retaliated with a growl, not in the mood to play with Jungkook today.

"I believe, if I am right," The brunet brought a hand to his chin, as if thinking upon past events, "And trust me, I know you'll correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm certain that was about Yoongi and not you, so i can touch you all I want to."

"That applies for me as well." Taehyung's snarky retort irked the elder but he didn't bother showing his obvious distaste for the younger's tone.

"Nope. Sorry, princess but that wasn't the deal we made like two weeks ago." Jungkook smirked.

"Oh my god, shove it up your-" The thought didn't need to be finished for Jungkook to know what Taehyung wanted to say.

"On a more important note, how's the project coming, Doll face?" Jungkook interrupted with a cocky smile. He knew Taehyung was working hard, considering he was in a Senior History class instead of his junior class, the kid must have at least started the project.

"Oh so now you want to help?" Taehyung gave the older a look of disgust, a frown occurring between his brows, Jungkook staring all the while replying to the blond. "Four fucking days after we were assigned the damned project and a day before it's due? Great timing on your part, bud."

"God no, I don't want to help. Just making sure I'm getting a good great out of this ordeal." Although it was not like Jungkook needed the good mark, his grades were surprisingly pretty high considering his unresponsive behavior in class.

"I'll just tell Mr Im I did all the work, then you get nothing." Taehyung smiled but not his happy, contagious boxy smile, a sick seemingly evil smile that was unfamiliar to the elder.

"I dare you to, you'll get what comes to you."

And as if it had seemed like hours pasted while the two conversed, the late bell finally sounded throughout the school, entering Mr Im to begin the lesson.

"Class today we're going to talk about.." Taehyung had raised his hand the second Mr Im had walked into the room. "Kim, if this is about the seats, you're staying beside Jeon for the rest of the semester. And you won't change my mind about it, so don't even try." Jungkook cackled in his chair beside the younger as he exaggeratedly hit their shared desk.

"Oh my god, I think I'm crying." Jungkook continued to laugh at the ash blond, while the latter frowned.

"That's not-" Taehyung's frown deepened, his eyebrows fumbling.

"Enough, let's begin today's lesson."

It was official, Kim Taehyung hated history class courtesy of Mr Im and Jungkook.

It's short and I'm sorry but I wanted to publish something!
I love you all! Thank you for being patient with me, Kayla