1/5

"HANDS AND KNEES LITTLE GIRL!"

I hear daddy yell his voice rising up the stairs. I quickly get on my hands and knees on daddy's bed. I shiver as the presence of daddy feels different this time. Not warm and comforting and safe. But cold and angry.

"Why are your clothes on?"

I whimper standing up when daddy pushes me back down.

"I got this."

With that he literally tears off my clothes leaving them ruined. I wanna cry they were so cute. I whimper lightly and he growls

"Hush up! I'll just buy you new ones brat."

I gulp as daddy runs his finger from my chest down between my breast down my stomach stopping at my pelvis leaning down his face between my legs. I go to cover up feeling very exposed when he grips my hands hard with just one of his before running a finger between my folds. I become wet almost instantly as he rubs my clit gently. He then blows sending shivers through me.

"Stay there." He growls standing up and grabbing the box from his closet. I begin to crawl back up against the bed and he catches me cuffing both my hands behind my back spanking me once before flipping me over.

"Be a good girl and stay still. Haven't you caused enough trouble." He sneers gripping  my face and I whimper and nod looking him dead in his eye seeing a look I don't recognize. He swiftly moves down to my chest leaving painful pulsing love bites all over sucking on my nipples and playing with  them. I hiss out as well as prevent any moans from slipping out.

He goes down and starts eating me out I clench my thighs one either side of his head. He yanks them apart and goes faster sticking his tongue in me and taking it back out quickly over and over. Running his tongue through my folds and over my clit I nearly scream but I know not to.

"Hmm babygirl is being quiet. Good girl."

Daddy slips a finger into me and I gasp quickly biting my lip as he adds another. Just by his face you can tell he's enjoying this far more than I am.

"So wet princess."

His voice alone drives me wild.

"Oh wait you haven't been much of a princess have you. You've been the naughtiest little girl."

He takes his fingers out turning me over once again lifting my ass into the air.

"And you know what naughty girls get."

Oh no. Oh no no no.

"S-spankings."

His hand comes down and the skin against skin rings through the room and I scream out in pain and pleasure.

"Daddy's little girl needs to learn her lesson."

I whine and wriggle around a bit and his hand forces me into place and spanks me again.

"Stay still or it'll only get worse."

I stiffen staying still in my spot. Daddy chuckles and rubs my bum softly.

"You learn quick. Okay time for some fun."

Daddy sits me up quickly and has me stand on the bed. He then moves back so he's resting against the headboard.

"C'mere" His voice is low and soft far different than earlier. I slowly walk over as to not fall. I stand in front of him completely exposed his dick hard through his pants. He quickly unbuttons them pulling it out through the slit in his underwear. He points to his dick and sternly says

"Sit."

I oblige and slowly sink down. I bit my lip he's so big oh god.

"Mmm babygirl." He groans once I have as much inside him as I want. He laughs grabbing my hips forcing me down taking all of him. I groan out throwing my head back and he grabs my neck quickly. "This isn't for your enjoyment maybe you forgot that. Perhaps I'll have to remind you.

Faster than the speed of light I'm on my back daddy is completely naked and my ankles are cuffed being spread open by a bar.

"You will learn and you will be obedient do you understand me little girl?"

I nod vigorously and he lets out a low scary chuckle.

"You sure will understand after this."

He holds up this blue weirdly shaped item and it suddenly starts to vibrate. There's this little slot in the item that he suddenly clips on my clit and turns up so it vibrates faster.

"Oh my god!" I yell out moaning before I could come back down and process what's happening daddy slams into me fucking me hard. My eyes rolls to the back of my hard this is so much so quick idk if I can take it.

I cum hard my legs shaking my throat raspy from moaning so loudly but daddy doesn't stop he keeps going and going and going until he finally pulls out and cums all over my stomach. By now I'm in tears and daddy has a sly smirk on his face. Beads of sweat on his forehead little clit torture gadget in hand as he uncuffs me.

"I told you you would learn little girl."

He lifts me up off the bed placing me in the tub turning on the shower and walking out.

Once I see that he was gone and had closed the door I started sobbing. I can barely feel my legs I'm so sore my throat is on fire. I sob and sob until I can finally stand up from the shower floor.

I drag myself out the shower grab a towel and look at myself in the mirror. I'm a mess. Red puffy eyes tangled wet hair runny nose. I sight walking out the bathroom into my bedroom. I slip into my pure blue one site with a little sheep on the butt. I grab my stuffie and crawl into bed. Rose cuddles close to me purring licking the tip of my nose and I giggle a bit.

"Goodnight Rosie." I whisper kissing her head and fall quickly asleep.