1/4

"I can't believe that you thought it would be okay to run off like that without telling me where you're going!"

I don't even flinch as I look Nicholas in the eyes. He and Christina-mei have been up waiting for me all night long and I hadn't the slightest idea. I figured they'd be asleep by now.

"I had something important to attend to now stop yelling you're going to scare Christina-mei!"

He stops and inhales sharply before turning around and stomping off into the room all the way at the end of the hall. I don't bother following him or even taking a second glance back as I walk away upstairs into my bedroom.

"Hello rose." I say gently as I pet my kitty's head and she purrs ever so lightly forcing her head into my hand.

I sit on my bed and take out my phone and deciding to text Charter it's been a while since I've last seen him.

Ophelia💗: Hey Charter it's been a while how are you?

Charter❤️:Oh I've been better Hannah hasn't given me attention in a really long time I think she might be bored of me...

Ophelia💗: Oh no don't say that! She's probably just busy! Wanna hang out and talk about it?

Charter❤️: Definitely I'll be there in 10:'))

I connect my phone to the speaker and start cleaning up my room. Mei-mei walks in and smiles. I smile back seeing she's fully dressed for some reason. Did Nick take her out looking for me? She must be exhausted.

"I love your room Aunti O!"

She squeals and I continue cleaning as she starts jumping around on my bed laughing and playing with the stuffie I gave her. Maybe she's not as tired as I thought.

"Christina-mei!"

I hear Nicholas shout from downstairs. We both pause and she looks to me and nod for her to go.

"Yes uncle Nick?"

She shouts back running out my room. I walk out too standing in the doorway folding a piece of laundry.

"We're going out. We'll see you later Ophelia."

My heart tinges a bit at his cold tone. I hate hearing him call me by my name.

"I know you're not taking mei-mei out this late."

He scoffs and puts mei-meis sweater on her.

"She's not tired or anything. She's fine we're just going for a very very early breakfast."

I rolls my eyes and shrug. There's no use in arguing with him.

"Fine but I'm having charter over. He'll be here soon."

Nicholas freezes in the doorway gripping Mei-mei's hand a little tighter.

"Fine."

He then slams the door and I jump slightly. I sigh walking off to finish my room and the living room before Charter gets here.

He finally arrives and I greet him with the biggest hug ever.

"I've missed you so much!"

I bury my head in his shoulder as he lifts me up a bit. I noticed he brought an overnight bag and I smile happy that I'll have my bestfriend for the whole night.

"I've missed you more!"

We laugh and walk into the kitchen grabbing some snacks before settling on the couch and I play the lion king.

"'Phelia im tiwed!" Charter says after we watched a couple more movies and played some games. Charter reached into his bag and started pulling stuff out like his pajama and paci and stuffie.

"I'll change into my pajamas too then we can go night-night!"

I giggle running upstairs and changing into one of my onesies and grabbing my paci placing in my mouth as I also grab my stuffie and rose. I run back down and Charter is dressed and ready for sleepy time.

"Can we watch spongebob?"

I nod and grab some blankets and pillows making an area for us in front of the TV and I play my spongebob DVD crawling over and laying with Charter cuddling up close. It isn't long before we both realize we're not tired and want to wander the house.

We get up holding hands and walk past the painting I saw my first day here and has been haunting me since but I purposely ignore it so I don't think too much about it.

"Who's that? She looks like you." Charter says through the paci in his mouth and I shrug once again ignoring my feelings towards the painting continuing down the hall past the doors until we reach the one at the end that I refuse to go into.

"What's in there?"

Charter is just full of questions and I shrug. Deep down I want to turn around and run as fast as I possibly can into my room and under my blankets. I get awful vibes from this door. But I can't let Charter see I'm a wimp so I turn the handle and surprisingly it isn't locked.

We both step in hesitantly and we freeze once we see the contents of the room there's a large mirror on ceiling above a large deep colored bed. Next to the bed is a larger dresser that of course me and Charter looked inside of and it's filled with all sorts of bdsm toys , whips, chains, ropes and more. I back up quickly scared not knowing daddy was into this stuff. What if he ask me to try this? I could never handle it.

"Ophelia look!"

Charter points to a closet which temporarily brings me out of my scared state and we walk over. Charter opens the door this time and we're rather confused upon entry. There's loads of different animal ears in here and then we see the correlating tails above them on a shelf.

"I'm a bunny!" He says playing the ears upon his head.

"I'm a kitten!" I giggle placing the ears on my head and meowing. We run out the room laughing and giggling jumping around when we see Daddy standing in the doorway holding a sleeping mei-mei. He stares at us takes a sharp inhale before bringing her to her room slowly closing the door as he exits.

"What. The. Fuck. I can't leave you alone for two seconds I swear to go little girl you are gonna get it. You too charter I'm calling your mommy and when she here's about this you will be in a shit load of trouble."

We both squeak and I look down at my feet before speaking up

"D-daddy....you used bad words."

Daddy closes his eyes for a brief moment before smirking.

"My language is the least of your worries right now little girl. Upstairs. Now."

I rush upstairs not knowing whether to be turned on or scared.

This is gonna be a long night.