1/0

*Ophelia pov*

Daddy tells me to stay in the living room while he runs upstairs and comes back down about an hour or so later and grabs my hand leading me up.

We go to my room and he built a whole fort on my bed! With sheets and pillows and Christmas lights and Snacks! Rose lays peacefully at the end of my bed and she meows upon seeing me walking over and rubbing against my legs. I turn around and Daddy's holding up a teenage mutant ninja turtles onesie its a Raphael one. He's my favorite. And he has matching pajama pants.

I squeal and hug him as he slowly takes of my dress and heels and hands me my pajamas and I slip them on and he puts his on and we hop into my bed and he puts on Happy feet. I love this movie. Its so cute. And we snuggle up. He holds me closely when he leans over and grabs a wet wipe and wipes my face it. I guess it was a make up remover wipe or something. He places it aside and pulls me closer to his bare chest and I snuggle in. He kisses my head.

"I love you so much Kitten."

"I love you too Daddy."

I wake up and see it's still dark outside. I get up to get a cup of water and as I'm walking downstairs I hear a noise from the kitchen. I get scared and rush downstairs grabbing the hidden baseball bat from the umbrella holder. I walk into the kitchen turn on the light and begin swinging. I barely graze something with the bat and I hear a loud thud.

I open my eyes and it's a girl. A little girl. I don't recognize her at all. She's not bleeding thank god but she groans in pain before opening her eyes. I jump and hold the baseball bat tight.

"Who are you?!"

I ask and her eyes go wide. She's looks kinda like daddy.

"I-I'm--"

"She's my niece Baby."

My eyes go wide and my heart shatters. Oh my goodness I feel so bad. I rush over to her dropping the bat hugging her tightly picking her up and placing her on the counter. I grab some medicine and shove it in her direction for the pain.

"I'm so sorry Sweetie. I didn't know you would be here!"

"Its ok Auntie O."

"She came a little while after you feel asleep. I let her in and she had been sleeping in the spare room I'm sorry I didn't tell you darling."

I shake my head

"Its fine Dad-Darling. I'll just have to take her for a treat later today after we all wake up."

I smile at her and she smiles at me drinking the chocolate milk I made her. Me and Daddy take her upstairs and lay her to bed I give her my stuffed kitty which she loved. Her name's Christina-mei but she goes by mei-mei.

"I'm sorry kitten I should've told you she came. But they dropped her off last minute for an emergency work retreat she'll be with us for a week or so."

I nod and rub my eyes yawning.

"So I have to adult now?"

He sighs I know he hates the idea of me being an adult for so long.

"Unfortunately kitten, yes."

I shrug and walk back to my room and change. Its around 6 now might as well wash up and prepare the house for our guest.

I take a shower and put on a pair of jeans and a TMNT shirt and a white pair of socks. I have alot of TMNT stuff because i had a phase where i was obsessed with them. It was a weird phase.

I walk out the room and leave Daddy to sleep a while longer he does have work later today so its only right.

I clean up the living room of all my stuff and store it away in my bedroom closet. I clean up the kitchen and make breakfast. I dig through my sheets and pick out a choice few for mei-mei and place then in the dresser of the guest room. I guess i woke her up because when i turn back around she's not in bed.