0/1

I decided to try a DD/LG story I haven't written something like this before so please excuse anything being stupid or crappy I'll try and get better.

"Bugga come get your cereal!"

Out of a plain white door comes a short woman but she isn't just any kind of woman. Judging by her pastel pink shirt and overalls with pastel pink chucks. She's a little. But if that didn't give you a clue there's always the pigtails and pink paci in her mouth as she skips down the hall her elephant stuffie clenched in her hand.

This woman is Ophelia. She's 20 years old,but in little space she's only 5 sometimes 3 or 4. She's almost always in little space except when she has to go out somewhere which is rarely ever. Ophelia is quite the beautiful woman. She's has smooth tan skin,beautifully curly dark brown hair but Ryan straightens it sometimes to make it easier to put in pigtails,she's short but still has a figure.

Fitting only most of the little qualities it's been difficult for Ophelia to find a Daddy. But,hopefully, today will change that.

"Bugga please hurry and eat. You don't wanna miss out on meeting your first daddy do you?"

Ophelia's best friend Ryan aka big bear ask. Ophelia shakes her head and begins eating her cereal. She really doesn't want to be late or miss meeting her first Daddy.

Ophelia places her bowl in the sink before placing her paci in her mouth and skipping over Ryan as he twirls his car keys around his finger.

*Ophelia pov*

"Are you ready?"

He ask and I nod

"Did you go potty?"

He ask and I shake my head.

"Well go on then. I'll grab your sippy cup real quick before we go."

I run into my all pastel pink and white room straight to my bathroom.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth!"

He yells and I roll my eyes I'm to excited to have to do all this stuff but no Daddy wants a little with smelly breath.

After finishing Ryan hands me my sippy and we head outside to his car. I'm so excited to finally be meeting my,possible,first Daddy! A lot of the other Daddy's have been very picky especially my body type not really representing a little but thanks to Ryan I have someone to support my lifestyle.

Me and Ryan live together and he's help me build my little lifestyle better by painting my room and buying all my stuffies except my elephant one of course I've had that since I was an actual baby. Ryan is all a little in search of a Daddy could ask for. Except being an actually Daddy of course.

"When we get there I'll have to leave you there for a little while I go buy some things for the house ok?"

I pout looking at him.

"What if I don't like this Daddy? What if he doesn't like me? What will I do?"

He sighs but smiles at me anyway

"Alright I'll wait outside and when you're finished with your Daddy we'll both go shopping."

I smile as he parks in front of a beautiful building. I step out and he waves me in saying my Daddy would be waiting for me inside. I hide my paci in my overall pocket. This is the first time I've been in little space in public and I'm nervous.