Lydia sighed for the nth time that day. Despite being one of the smartest and sly persons in the squad, Stiles was sometimes very dense and stupid.

"Theo has been Corey's bestfriend for the past six years or so." Mason said as a matter of fact.

"How come I didn't know?"

"Stiles," Scott said, giving him the look, "Everyone knows, and I'm sure Corey said it at one point when he was hanging out with us."

"You're not serious are you?"

"Dead serious."

"You guys suck." Liam complained, a hard stare directed to his bestfriend, "Do you have to share everything with each other? Stop spreading that story, it's embarrassing."

"Corey also said that when he told Theo it was your shirt, he went on sniffing it and admitting you smell good." Mason confessed, eyes glittering with mischief, "And that you're hot."

"Shut up! Stop filling my ears with lies!"

"Disgusting." Stiles commented and Malia supported him by saying,

"He so is not getting near Liam. I'll burry him alive."

"I'm not lying, you can ask Corey," Mason added with a smirk, "Or Theo."

"Why do you guys dislike him so much anyway?" Scott's question was directed to both his girlfriend and bestfriend."

Liam's eyebrows were joined in a furrow as his hand reached for his smoothie cup, "You say one more word and I will force this cup down your throat. Literally."

Stiles responded, his hands clenching, "Did you take a look at him? He is just so –ugh!!"

"God yes, ugh!" Malia said, imitating Stiles in both tone and physical reaction.

"GUYS!" Lydia cried out, slamming on hands on the table to shut everyone. "You're giving me a headache, and making a scene."

Each one of them turned their head around to see that the entire school had its eyes focused on them. Scott cleared his throat, clearly embarrassed of the situation they were put in. He watched as Malia silently took out her bottle of water to sip; Mason who was in front of him was drumming his fingers on the table, trying to ignore the tension coming off Lydia. The squad leader felt bad for his little protégé, Liam was never going to live that down.

After a long moment of silence, Stiles said quietly, "Still, Theo Raeken is a no."

"Big no!" Malia echoed.

"Come on, he's hot, Liam's hot, it's a good recipe." Mason objected, and Lydia buried her face in her hands. She was really tired of that story.

"He's nice I guess." Scott who gave it a small thought said with a shrug which made Malia cry in horror.

"Scott, you're supposed to agree with me!"

Liam who watched the scene unfold, said in a drastic demeanor, "Guys! I haven't even said that I'm interested, so why are you trying to set me up with him?"

"Liam." Mason squealed, "We're bestfriends, my boyfriend and him are bestfriend –we could go on double dates!!"

"What? Heck no, never."

"God bless you my child," Stiles said, reaching out from across the table to pat his shoulder, "I'm proud of you."

"Why am I even friends with all of you?" Liam sighed in false despair.

"Because only we can put up with you." Stiles retorted with a snort.

And Malia flipped her hair proudly."Because you can't find cooler people in this school."