Ch1: Yagi (Y/n): Origin

Start from the beginning

"Uncle Mirai we're here!!" I quickly run to hug our uncle and he hugged back.

"Welcome home you two, you both are much taller in person" Sir Nighteye tilt his glasses back to cover his smile, You cheekly smiled because I can still see it.

"Hehe uncle mirai your smiling" You teasely say.

He turned his head away from my sight and said, "Shut it"

"Uh uncle, who is this lady beside you" Alex speaks as he turned his face in the other side.

"That's my assistant Kaoruko Awata or you can call her Bubble Girl" He answered.

"Hi Hi" bubble girl waves at us and I smiled back.

"Why does her costume bit too showy, uncle you should've change her top design" He looks at uncle mirai judgingly.

Uncle didn't say anything about it and proceeds to go his car and help to get our luggages and bags inside the car.

"Why some girls outfits these days are so showy" Alex mumbled and walk towards our uncle's car.

I nudge his arm and said "Hey the society is evolving, so deal with it".

"I should said that to you (n/n)" he smirks. I pout and got to the car immediately as bubble girl giggles at us.

---

While on the car, Uncle said while driving "You two said you both planning to study here in japan".

"Yep, I think we're planning to study at U. A." You said.

Sir nighteye looks at mirror to look us, "My student is studying there, you might see him or his friends go to my house to have some dinner and my agency building, so get use to it" We both nodded as bubble girl tell some stories from uncle's student and his friends.

---

-Time skip-

We stopped a restaurant to some food earlier and ordered us food. While our uncle ordering he stares at the cashier intimidatingly, my brother and I chuckled his cold demeanor.

The cashier yelped and bubble girl helped uncle to order our food. I ordered some pork katsudon and alex ordered yakitori.

When our orders arrived, our uncle and bubble girl put their hands to together and said "Thanks for the food" then they started eating.

Me and brother started at them and copied on what they are doing, after that I stared at the chopsticks unknowningly what to do.

I started stabbing the pork and the rice with my chopsticks, my brother and uncle stared at me weirdly while bubble girl giggles.

"Don't you two know how to eat with chopsticks" Uncle mirai questioned us, we shake our heads.

"You see, put one stick at your ring finger and in between your thumb and the other stick is above to your first stick, but put it in your middle finger to your thumb" bubble girl explains.

My brother and I both copied her and my brother easily can eat with it, while I struggled picking my food and in the end I use fork and spoon. Probably I need some more practice!

"You suck (name)!"

"Shut up!"

---

When we finish our food, we able to get bubble girl safely go home. Then we got in our house and his house are pretty big if he lives alone.

We got inside and set our clothes and things in our rooms. Uncle mirai open my room and have a talk about him being an All might fan and sidekick of my father.

"I know you will see some things about all might, it's because I've been a fan of all might even we've parted ways" He noted to me.

"But don't worry, I've bought some things that aren't all might related for you two" He continues and pats my head.

I nodded and smiled that he knows about my hatred towards all might and he didn't want any bad aura in the house.

"It's night time, go get some sleep and we will do some training tomorrow" He kissed my forehead and touched my eye. He stopped for a minute, his eyes glow purple and gives me a head pat again.

'Did he just use his quirk?' I brushed out that thought.

"Night night uncle" I smiled at him, he nodded and proceed to go close the door.

'Even though we are not related in blood, I'm really grateful that he's my uncle' I sleep with a smile on my face.

---

"That hatred of hers will be her liability in the future, I'll be better change her before it's too late"

"You'd better be protecting her as always"

"Yes uncle"

---

A/n: I revamp the whole chapter and make it brand new!

I've added sir night eye for the mix for more interaction and I erase some cringy things the I did before when I was a teenager. I want to be my better self so you'll receive updates every week!!

I've seen a LOT of comments about alex's name, before I don't know Alexander Hamilton but now I love that musical so much. You guys made me love musicals, thank you so much!!

I hope you guys like it and I love you guys💕💕