Ch7: Blooming Season (Season 1 opens)

(Y/n): Your name (but mostly using (name))

(F/a): Favorite animal

(F/bf): Favorite breakfast food

Warning: Swearing (expect more of that because of you and your sibling)

---

Finally, the day has come, although I'm a bit nervous but the future is on the way. I'll meet new friends and people, fight against villains and help people to their safety. And now....

My door to my room suddenly opens, revealing Alex with a disgruntled expression in his face. "The fuck are you inner monologing and your still in your pajamas, uncle is waiting in the dining table and I'm hungry c'mon"

Whining as I saw that he is wearing casual clothes, but UA said to wear your previous school uniform to represent your school.

"Your wearing that on our way to UA?" I questioned him, I point my index finger towards him.

"AND your wearing THAT on UA?" He sassed back, he pointed to my (f/a) pattern pajamas.

I blushed and spoke back, "Well isn't it UA particularly said to wear our previous school uniform why are you not wearing them?"

"We don't need a sass debate this morning (name), Uncle said foreigners don't need to wear uniforms to participate there (name) and have you forgotten we don't have uniforms back in our public school in America..." He crossed his arm looking at me.

"Oh... Welp give me a couple of minutes to take a bath and dress up, wait me there at the dining table ok?" I hurriedly get up and get my things to the bathroom.

"Yeah yeah "couple of minutes" like 30 minutes on the bathroom, singing and dancing on the shower. If you don't hurry I'm gonna eat all of the (f/bf)" He smirked and does the air quotes,

"Don't you dare!" I dash inside the bathroom and close the door loudly. Alex laughs as he close the door quietly.

---

I sit down the dining chair pouting and eating (f/fb). Alex made a surprised face getting a piece of rice in his bowl. I looked at him and said, "What?"

"8 minutes huh? That's a new record, so when it comes to food, your on it...I see..." Alex chuckled, he continues to chomp his food and I glared at him.

Silence in the room appeared once again, I break the silence and said, "Uncle what you're going to do, while we are at UA?"

Sir Nighteye wipes his lips with a tissue paper and looked at me with a stern expression as always, "Checking the news and documents, planning how to attack against villains, chasing villians or arresting them. I'm gonna be late later, someone will come and fetch you home"

"Who is it unc-" Alex was interrupted by a knock on the door. Alex walk up to the door and opens and see Ms. Bubblegirl?

"Heyyy!!~" She waves and I wave back happily.

"Morning!"

"So Ms. Kaoruko is gonna fetch us home?" Alex said, he turns his head to uncle.

"No it is Miri-" Uncle gets interrupted.

"Alex! Don't call me Ms. you're making me old!!" Bubble girl whines and I laughed at them, while uncle mirai sighs and continues to eat.

---

Timeskip:

At that day (8:40 am)

'Here it is, UA highschool!' I close door of the car and smiling delightfully looking at the buidling.