Ch5: The Heart of the Uncaged Child

(Y/n): Your name (but mostly using (name))

(E/c): Eye color

Warning in this chapter: Foul Language

Featured song: When You're Grown Up by soraru and harumakigohan

---

This past few weeks we've been working hard on our skills, quirks and our minds to the upcoming entrance exam in UA. in this next few months. Uncle and bubble girl manage us to master some techniques incomes battling with our quirks and teaches some exercises.

Alex teases me about him getting a higher score than me on written exams that uncle gave to us. Typical brother...

Now uncle had to make me read like a TONS of books, but he reassured me to read it moderately. Since apparently written exams in UA ain't important though they focus more on performance, but a little extra knowledge wouldn't hurt me bubblegirl said.

It is spring and rio-senpai is still managing us from time to time, since he have classes during weekdays and free on weekends. He did said that they were about to finish their classes, so he can teach us things on what he learned under uncle mirai's care to us everyday.

We were able to see rio-senpai's cool new moves and how he can actually counter our attacks on him now.

Uncle also pointed out at my gymnastic form was a little bit stiff seeing it in battle like I was apparently predictable. Hearing that low-key kinda hurts tho, just kidding...

Bubble girl delightfully suggests," How about do it like a dance form? Like a ballerina or like a swan?"

That suggestion ticks my mind on ideas that I can do, I may be not the best dancer, but at least I could try!

The dodges were a little bit difficult at this form, since I need to be graceful and at the same time to be focus in my surroundings at this form, yet I can still get a hand on it!

---

They also gave us rescue missions that nearly gives us a heart attack, where bubble girl and mirio jumps upto the roof top of Uncle Mirai's agency building to the ground floor. Yes, they jump! Even uncle also jump! What the heck?!?

They quickly jump at the same time, while centipede is drinking his tea at the corner chillin. Me and alex panicked looked at them and Alex shouted, "WAIT!!! What the fuck! Uncle!"

We rushed at the corner as fast as we can, it was like a slow-motion of events that flashes over the time. Their bodies fall fast through our vision, then I quickly used my quirk that my gum outstretched enough to catch mirio and uncle.

My gum quirk wrap around mirio's torso and uncle's left leg? Oh no... While Alex summoned a crystallized flatform enough to catch bubblegirl.

"Oof... That was close! I mean we could our quirks to save us though, if you didn't catch us" bubble girl exclaimed with at ease. She look at her side and see mirio laughing at uncle mirai's state, then she also joined laughing too.

"Well how about uncle? He can't use his quirk in this situation"

Nobody answered his question alex runs his hands through his hair panicked, he starts accusing me about why did I do that.

I looked at him mortified at uncle glaring up to me. He is going to kill me for sure... I lift both rio-senpai and uncle's leg upto where are we at, same as alex for bubble girl.

They landed safely inthe rooftop with the two laughing hysterically at disheveled haired uncle will giving me a death glare. Uncle leaned closer to me and a scowl overtaking his gruff features and he said, " Was that exercise fun (name)?"