Ch6: An Absolute Friendship

(Y/n): Your name (but mostly using (name))

Featured song: Best friend by laufey

---

I jolted up awake with a cold sweat run down to my face paralyzed by fear on what happened to my dream.

"Huh... What was that..." I whispered, my body shivers clenching my head trying to remember about what they said. I remember its face, yet it's still hazy on my memories.

"Who is she?" I whispered once again, I hugged my stuff animal finding a sense of comfort.

I quickly got up my bed and waddled to look at behind my curtains, I saw that is still dawn nowhere near morning.

I neatly fix my bed, kissing the picture of mom and grandpa at the night stand and change on a casual clothes.

I brushed my teeth and go to the kitchen finding some sticky note, I found one on one of the drawer.

I wrote,

"Uncle Mirai I took a jog today in this neighborhood, so don't worry about me I got my phone with me.

Also Alexie your incharge for today's breakfast 😛

I love you guys as always (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ♡

-(Y/n)"

I smiled at my note and stick it to uncle's fridge. I rushed to the door wearing some scarf and rubber shoes, it is still cold outside.

I closed the door and jog for a few minutes, then a taxi run pass me and stop at my neighbor's house one house away across to our house. I see the taxi at my neighbor's house, taking out a large package.

'This early?' I furrowed my brows and looked at them confused on what they are doing.

'They seem to be struggling a lot...' I stopped a sec and shouted quietly to avoid disturbing my other neighbors, "Hey bud! Do you need help?"

He didn't budge to look at me and continue to drag his heavy looking package. 'What a stubborn guy...' I pouted and continue to jog.

I came back after 2 laps, he's still pulling and pushing the package to their front door. I looked up at the sky and see the sun is rising tinting the grayish blue sky.

I approach him and saw his features, his hair was black just under shoulder-length with some shorter bangs between his eyes. I gaze upon on his family's house, they seem to be wealthy for an average middle class family.

I helped him carry the huge package to his house, he looked at himself feeling unconscious to himself. He spoke at a quiet voice and said, "You don't need to help me you know... It's not so manly for me to get helped by a girl"

I stared at him gazing at his eyes in wonder, I explained "Don't worry it is my own will to help you, I don't want to see someone is struggling without anyone helping them"

"Huh... I'm glad someone like you would be able to pull out this bravery so easily, unlike some of my neighbors before", He stared back at me with his red doleful looking eyes and makes a bitter smile.

"Really? How about your parents, why won't they help you?" I answered him back and carried the box very easily, maybe because of the training I've spent with uncle and alex.

The boy stared at me in gawked expression, "H-how are you able too... You know never mind, my parents are asleep in the other room, so don't mind them"

We leave our shoes at the doorstep and proceeded to go inside. He opened his room and open the lights, I stared at the green painted walls with a bookcase full of mangas, books in school and robot collectables.