Ch4: Natural Heaven of Two

(Y/n): Your name (but mostly using (name))

(F/a): Favorite animal (any animal that you like, like dinosaur sure)

---

Uncle's car rolles down the streets, passing through various of vehicles and patrolling heroes. I watch on the car glass seeing the dazzling beauty of the night city street lights listening and vibing some music in the radio trying not to sleep.

Then uncle suddenly turn the radio off and silence came through the car, I look at him at the front mirror car and questioned him "there is something wrong uncle?"

Then a sudden noise disturbs the silence for the moment and mirio's phone starts to ring. At the moment I realized that uncle predicted something and turned off the radio to give mirio a chance to speak whoever is in his phone.

"Moshi moshi? (Hello?) Nejire?" Mirio answered his phone, then his face turned dreadful and peek at uncle's front mirror. Bubble girl and alex looked at him in panic expression.

"Oh you burned the food?... goodness gracious nejire, is tamaki was there with you?" Mirio turns his phone into a loud speaker and I stared at him.

"Don't worry about it Mirio! When I burned the food that I cooked, tamaki just gotten here on time to cook our dinner instead" Nejire gladly tell the information through the phone and all of us sighed at delight except uncle who knows the information already.

"You know that always happens nejire, you and kitchen don't match together at all!" Mirio laugh at his joke, bubble girl and I both laugh at it too.

"But! I just want to do something nice to our new friends..." We hear her pouting at the background.

"Yeah yeah, we are on our way there now, baii" We hear nejire is about to say something, but mirio pushes the end call button and silence was heard in the car until the tapping noises replace the silence.

I turned to the beside and see Alex drawing something to his phone with his drawing pen, he turn his head to me and his expression tells the 'what?' look.

I spoke, "Uncle can you turn on the radio again please". Alex sighed relaxed, then the music fills the car again and through out the ride.

---

-Timeskip-

We arrived to our house and greeted by an unfamiliar person, 'Is she nejire-senpai?' I wondered.

"Your so beautiful..." I whispered silently, but unfortunately she heard it and giggles at me.

"Hey are you guys Nighteye's nephews? Why are you two are so disheveled? Did mirio excessively beat you guys, mirio you should've been easy on them" She babbles many questions, then playfully pushes mirio a little.

Then she walk up to me closely, face to face and she said, "I heard your quirk is a gum quirk, can you make your body parts stretch? Did you eat your own quirk, out of curiosity? Does it require anything to power up your quirk, like eating something or drinking?"

"I don't know....maybe...yes I-" I hurriedly answered her questions blushing and she came up to Alex next.

"Hey does the gem in your hand hurts? How can you get stuff with that, did you grab things like a crab? Can you get the gem out off your hand?"

"I- uhh... umm no actually, I can pick up things very well tho and no... please help (name)!" He panicked said looking me to help him, because nejire is so close to his shoulders.

I didn't hear alex continues calling me for help, because I am distracted peeking behind nejire and see an adorable anxious elf guy.

"Ohh I am so curious, come on tell me now I really wanna know!" Nejire bounce so happily in place.