"And can you speak any Italian?" I wiggled out of Draco's grip and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Gregory. 

"Dov'e la toilette." Gregory replied. Draco and I looked at him in confusion. "It means "Where's the loo." He explained.

"Well, that's useful, I guess. Do you know anything else?"

"A little bit. If we get mistaked for Hookers I know how to tell a guy to back off."

"Why do you know that?"

"Well... I read some book that Mum had when she went on vaction there  when she was in school. It was 'Madam Miserelda's Book of Italian Phrases for Proper Young Ladies'."

"That's useful if we need to go powder our noses." I teased, reajdusting to lay down with my head on the pillow. Draco looked over at me. 

"Are you tired?" He pulled his pocket watch out of his pocket and checked the time. "It's almost one, and you missed your nap, didn't you? If you're tired, you should probably take it. We promised Mum and Dad that you would take all of your Combinations and take your naps."

"I guess you're right." I sat back up and picked up my suit case. I opened it and pulled out a pair of pajamas and night pants. Another part of the deal was that I wore them every time I went to sleep, just incase. "I'll be right back." I went towards the door that I assumed was the bathroom. Draco bent down over my suitcase.

"I'll get your Combination while you're changing." He explained. I was right about the bathroom, and when I came back out, Draco was waiting with my Combination. I sat back down on the bed and drained it before handing the empty vial to him. I put my wand on the beside table before laying back down, but this time I burrowed under the blanket. Draco sat down on the bed and took my hand. "Do you want a drink of water or anything?" He asked. Gregory watched quietly from his bed.

"No, but I want Melvin." I explained. He nodded and went back to the suitcase. After a couple minutes, he stood back up, frownng. 

"I can't find him, Elle. Are you sure you packed him?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Maybe you just aren't lookng hard enough." I sat up and picked up my wand. "Accio, Melvin!" I instructed. I waited, but nothing happened. "Accio Melvin." I tried again. Still nothing. I lowered my wand as a pang of panic hit my chest. Had I really forgotten Melvin? Of all things, Melvin?

"It's okay, Elle." Draco came back over to me. I covered my face as tears started to fall down my cheeks. "We can Floo Mum and Dad when we get there, okay?"

"Why can't we Floo them now?" I said through my fingers.

"There isn't a fireplace here, Elle. We're on a train." He explained. Another pang of anxiety hit as I realsied how stupid of a question that was. 

"Hey, Elle, it's okay." Gregory offered from his place on his bed. He looked at Draco, silently asking if he could come over there. Draco nodded his head yes, and then Gregory came to me as well. "We'll get him when we get there, like Draco said."

"We're here, we promise." Draco continued. I nodded my head, but didn't say that I already knew that. They weren't Melvin, so it wasn't really going to help. The only thing I could do was wait for my Combination to take over so much that I just kinda get knocked out. I couldn't try to go to sleep without Melvin. 

"Do you want me to lay with you?" Draco offered. I quickly shook my head no, remembering every other time in the last month or so he had try to lay down with me. That would jsut make me feel worse.

That's when another thought crossed my mind:There were only two beds,and it made me upset to sleep with Draco: But I couldn't sleep alone. My only other option was Gregory. 

"G-Gregory? " I shakeily questioned. While Draco and I were talking, he had started looking out at the window at the scenery passing by. 

"Huh?" He snapped back to look at me. 

"Will you lay down with me? Please?" I looked down, feeling guilty. Draco should be the one doing this, not his best friend.

"I guess so." He shrugged, and walked to the other side of the bed. He laid down on top of the blankets beside me, and I scooted over. I pressed against him, and he put his arm around me. I stiffened, and he took his arm away, but I kept mine where they were. 

The anxiety started to go away, and my eyelids began to get heavy with the help from the Combinaiton. I yawned. 

"So, I guess this is okay?" Draco asked. At this point I was almost asleep, so I just gently shook my head yes. I could feel Gregory's chest rising and falling. Gregory lifted his head a little.

"Hey, Draco. There is a wine car two cars down. Can you get me some?" Gregory asked. Draco shrugged.

"Yeah. Keep the door unlocked." He instructed and went out the door. 

I jumped at the sound of him closing the door, then relaxed again. Gregory looked over at me.

"You still awake, Elle?" He asked. I let out a very quiet.

"Yeah. A little." 

"So it makes you upset to sleep with Draco?" 

I didn't answer. 

"Elle?"

"Yeah." I reluctantly said. It sounded so much worse out loud.

"I wonder why. I'm not blaming you or anything. I just want to know why."

"I don't know." I yawned, and turned over. I nustled my face into his chest. We fell into a silence.

"Elle?" He broke the silence a few seconds later. 

"Huh?" I was so tired that was all I could muster. 

"I'm really glade that they let you and Draco come with me. I really hope I make the team, but even if I don't, this is still a break from every, especially for you."

"Uh-huh." I was starting to drift in and out. 

"Narcissa was talking to Mum and she said your Healer said you needed to get out a bit. I hope this makes you really happy." 

At this point I could barley say anything, so I just offered a small, tired smile.