Braces - Lirry (LT+NH)

Start from the beginning

Louis came plodding down the stairs and into the kitchen 20 minutes later and plopped himself into the chair that Niall had previously occupied before he disappeared into the living room.

"What do you want for breakfast love?"

"Can I just have toast please." He said quietly and I nodded. I think for once he would rather actually be at school.

"Your going to be fine today love, I'll be there the whole time." I promised him.

"Can I Please Go first." He asked me and I smiled.

"Your have to agree with Niall on that one." I said and he groaned.

"But He always goes first."

"Didn't you go first when you had the mounds fitted."

"Yeah but only because he went to the toilet. Otherwise he would have gone first." Louis justified. I just shrugged and buttered his toast before putting jam on it and handing it to him.

"Do you want orange juice?"

"Please." He said and I got him some juice before kissing his hair and leaving him be.

"You Alright Ni?" I asked him walking into the living room and seeing him on his phone.

"Can I Please Go back to school after we've had the braces fitted. We've got science this afternoon and we're meant to be doing investigations today for Are science project." He asked me.

"What science project?"

"We have to investigate something of Are choice and then make a PowerPoint based on Are findings and if I don't go in today I'll get put into a group and I don't want that as it goes towards are grade." He said.

"Does Louis have this project as well?"

"I don't think he even has science today."

"I thought you were in the same class?"

"We were last year but I decided to do the split science this year so I have more science lessons than him as he does combined." I just nodded.

"So Can I go in?"

"I don't know Ni, you might be in a lot of pain."

"Please Dad." He begged and i sighed.

"Alright, Go and put your uniform on and grab your school bag and if your Alright after you've had them fitted you can go in but my decision is final and if I decide your in too much pain I won't let you go." He nodded happily before running upstairs to get changed.

"Where's he going?" I heard Louis ask as he walked into the living room.

"He wants to go into school after you've had the braces fitted so he's gone to put his uniform on."

"I don't have to go right?"

"No, I don't really want Niall going but he's on about something to do with a science project."

"He's already got projects, I knew there was a reason why I didn't take the separate sciences and just did combined it's a lot less assignments." He mumbled coming to sit down next to me.

"You Alright?" I asked him noticing he was incredibly cuddly.

"Just scared I guess. Where's Papa I thought he'd be home." Louis said and I sighed.

"He tried to get the time off but he couldn't so he'll be home around dinner time." Louis nodded just as Niall shouted down the stairs.

"Dad my school tie has curry down it where I forgot to put it in the wash last night." Louis then looked at me.