Braces - Lirry (LT+NH)

Start from the beginning

"Doesn't that hurt though?" I heard Niall ask and I sighed. The twins were still pretty young and Were the first out of their friends to get braces fitted so they wouldn't really know much about them.

"It might hurt for a couple of days until you get used to them and then when you go back every couple of months to have them tightened but your only getting the day off tomorrow every other time you have them tightened your still have to go to school." I explained and Louis actually looked quite scared himself. Louis didn't deal very well with pain and every time he was actually sick he would cry his eyes out and spend his time cuddled into either me or Harry, this was another big giveaway when he's actually sick or just faking as Louis doesn't really cuddle anymore unless he's sick, hurt or scared.

"When you say hurt how badly are we talking?" Louis asked me with wide eyes.

"Come here." I said opening my arms for him and he actually did take up my hug to my surprise.

"It won't be to bad lou, were make sure there's lots of soft food that you can eat including ice cream and your be able to take pain killers to help." I said and he nodded snuggling into my side. I kissed his hair and then turned my attention to Niall who was cuddled into harry.

"Do you have any questions love?"

"No I don't think so." He mumbled and Harry wrapped his arm around him and I saw Niall smile sadly at him.

"Babies honestly it will be fine, I had them when I was younger." I heard Harry say and both boys turned to look at him.

"Really?" I heard Niall ask and Harry nodded.

"Yep and trust me a lot of your friends will end up with them. You 2 are lucky your getting them so young as I was nearly 16 when I had mine fitted."

"Why were you older?"

"My last baby tooth wouldn't come out and you can't have them until you've got all your adult teeth." Harry explained and both boys nodded.

"Shall we watch a film?" I asked and both boys nodded before we all watched a Disney film as although neither of the boys will admit it they still both Love Disney.

***
"Come on lou up you get." I said the next morning as I shook the boy awake. I had already managed to get Niall up as he was a lot easier compared to Louis.

"Go away." He groaned and I just chuckled.

"Nope come on up you get. Your going to want to eat something now as you may struggle later." I told him and he sighed but rolled over to face me.

"Do I have to do this. I mean why do I even need straight teeth?" He asked me.

"Trust me lou, your regret it when your older if you don't." I said sitting down on his bed and I felt the bed shift before he shuffled over to me.

"Your be fine love, once there on We're come home and cuddle, watch movies and pig out on ice cream." I said as I rubbed his back and he smiled slightly at me.

"I'd like that."

"I thought so. Now come on go and shower and get dressed then meet me downstairs for breakfast." I told him and he nodded before getting up and slowly made his way to the bathroom.

When I got downstairs I could see Niall already sat at the kitchen table eating toast while scrolling on his phone. He looked up when he heard me and smiled before turning his attention back to his phone.

"Good morning to you too."

"Sorry Dad, good morning." I smiled at him and kissed his hair before making myself some breakfast.