Coincidence? I think not! (13)

"What?" Was the first thing I asked the minute Shigezane saw me stepping out of the apartment.

He was sending me an odd look of confusion.

And blatantly.

Shigezane outright said this.

"What the hell are you wearing?"

"What." I take a quick glance at my clothes and then returned my gaze back to Shigezane. "It's just clothes."

Shigezane frowned, "Yeah. A hoodie and fake circular glasses are just some clothes."

Without a sense of being delicate, Shigezane bluntly spoke his thoughts out loud.

"No offense, but you look terrible in that."

Well I feel insulted.

Puffing my cheeks out at Shigezane, I muttered back.

"Shigezane, I'm banning you from getting food from me."

"Hey hey...just for being honest, you're banning me from your cooking too?!"

"Hmmmph!" I huffed while walking ahead of him.

"Wait, you're actually banning me from eating your food?!" Chasing after my retreating figure, Shigezane tried to apologize to me.

Meanwhile I did my best at ignoring his apologies. Making Shigezane think I wasn't planning to forgive him.

If you're wondering why Shigezane still meets up with me on the way, it's because the apartment Masamune and Kojuro are using is actually close by.

Convenient right?

So it reassured my family that I'll be escorted to and back to the apartment with my childhood friends.

"Anyway...Shigezane, you're still going to be banned from eating my cooking until I hear a proper apology."

"Aw c'mon."

"That's not an apology I hear." As we made our way toward the humanities building, we passed by a few crowds along the way.

"Hmph..there you are." I didn't even realize that I was being watched by someone among the crowds. "Finally making an appearance after this whole time of avoiding your only best friend."

Meanwhile another person was watching Shigezane's move as well.

"A Date Clansmen."

??? POV

As I waited for one of our friends to return, I noticed that my older brother was focusing his gaze elsewhere.

There was a serious look on his face.

"Nii-chan, is something up?" I asked, worried that he noticed something out of the ordinary.

Turning his gaze over to me, his serious demeanor changed to a gentle expression. "No, it's nothing."

He then asked.

"But more importantly, what time did Sasuke and the others say?"

Taking out my cell phone, I let my older brother know about the most recent message sent.

"They're supposed to be here by now, but according to Kamanosuke it seems like they're running late because of Saizo."

"...Those three." My older brother shook his head before rechecking his watch, "Just go on ahead. I'll wait for them, plus you have a Communications class pretty soon right?"