Chapter 5: The Worst

Please vote and comment😘

Kalifornia's POV
Same Day

The aching pain in my stomach conflicted with my sleep

The aching pain in my stomach conflicted with my sleep. I tossed and turned trying to subdue the feeling the best way I could.

Carefully rising from my bed, I trailed to the bathroom in search of  a painkiller. I looked through the medicine cabinet and once I found the Advil container, I took out a few.

I popped 4 in my mouth, using my mouth wash cup to chug some water. Putting the glass back on the counter, were it belonged I carefully walked back to the bedroom.

My hands pay my cool searching, scavenging for my phone. I noticed that I had a miscall from Bestie2TheRestie🤞🏽❤️
So of course I called her back

"Best friend in the whole wide woorrlddd. Wassup bitch!" Her persistent jubilant attitude amazes me. This girl stays on ten.

"Hey best." I spoke weakly

"Girl what's wrong? Hold up! Please tell me that you let Mr.
He can go ape shit crazy in this pussy, tear that cat from the windows to the wall, and now you can barely speak."
She excitedly ranted.

"Sis I wish that was the case, whole time Dave and I got into a fight. He kicked me hard as hell and now this stomach pain won't go away." I exhaled! Completely embarrassed that this wasn't our first time having a conversation like this.

"Bitch! I'm finna cut him. I'm on my way."
She hung up leaving me no room to advocate.

20 minutes later

"Dave! Bring your bitch ass out here now. I got something for that ass, nigga." Deanna yelled as she rushed through the door of my house.

I chuckled at her volatile threats; Anticipating her grand entrance into my bedroom knowing she'd assume he was in here with me.

"Nigga I know you heard my black ass. If I gotta come find you it ain't gonna be pretty." I could hear her running up the stairs.

"Where the fu-" she opened the door and her whole mood changed. "Awww! Best friend! Come here pookie."

She set her taser and butcher knife on the night stand, took off her timberland boots then set beside me on the bed, holding me softly.

"Don't worry Kali, that nigga gonna wish that the sperm did a backstroke when it seen the egg that created his ugly ass."
I laughed a lil to hard, causing me to ball over in pain.