Chapter 3: Wingman

Vote! Add to your library! and comment please😘😘

Kalifornia's POV
2 months later

Kalifornia's POV2 months later

"Give me a kiss." David demanded.

"Are you asking me or telling me?"
I questioned as my eyebrows arched upward.

"Come on baby. Stop playing. Please!"
I tippy toed and kissed his lips.

"I love you baby." He confessed, as his hands caressed my hips.

"I love you too."
My words were saying one thing, but my heart was saying another.

Since Deanna and I's talk, I've been seconding guessing our relationship. Maybe we're not meant to be together. Or maybe we're just going through a phase.
I honestly don't know.

"I'll see you later baby." Today was going to be a little busy for me.
First I was stopping by Deanna's salon to get my nails and hair refreshed. Then I was going by 1 of my 7 clothing stores to met with some new business investors.

Although this doesn't seem like much, it's gonna take up my whole day. Being a business owner is time consuming but the profit is worth it.

As I drove to the salon, Jazmine Sullivan's forever don't last, softly played on my Pandora station.
I listen to this song almost every day, but the lyrics seemed to tug at my heart today.

I blocked the weird feeling and headed to my destination.

Jayceon POV

"Come on Poodah

"Come on Poodah.
We gotta find a place to get your hair done."
His little feet tapped against the floor as he ran to me.
"Otay Daddy."

I smiled at his happy behavior. Jordan is the reason why my life is worth living. Everything I do revolves around him.
The day he was born I decided that it was no longer about me.
I now had a son and it was my job to mold him into a man.