Chapter 1: Because I Love Him

Kalifornia's POV

"You need me bitch! Don't forget that!"

My lovers index finger tapped at my temple, causing my anger to flare through the roof.
I hated to be belittled! He's well aware of this, but still stood firm on his belief that
'you gotta keep a bitch tamed'

"Nigga only the thing I need is oxygen and God. You got me fucked up, down, left, AND right if you think I need yo' ass."

My momma didn't raise a damn punk. Nobody put fear in my heart but God, and David didn't seem to understand that.

"Your stupid ass always gotta talk back. This exactly why I be slapping the shit outtta you." He took pride in his actions. Every harsh word and blow to my face made him feel like a 'real' man.

"Bitch if you hit me, I'll lay yo ass out like a white bitch on a Miami beach. Please hit me nigga, please do."

Standing at 5'2, my height served me no purpose when it came to beating him, but only God knows how my anger alone could take down a Hurd of horses.

"Bitch- *pop*"  He slapped me. With his hand being larger than my face, I knew that he had to left a mark, Although the pain was agonizing and blood began to seep out of my mouth, I didn't show signs of weakness.

This was a process we went through frequently, so this was nothing new to me. I'm not proud of this relationship, but I deal with it because I love him.

"Nigga fuck you!"

Grabbing him by his neck, I yanked his head down, earning a yelp from him.

My little but strong hand punched him with all my might.
I kicked him in the dick and he feel on my plush white rug.

Getting the dirt from his shitty ass timbs on my stuff.

"Fuckkk! You fat Hoe." His size 12 foot kicked me in my knee.

I fell beside him as I heard the sound of my knee snapping under pressure of my weight

As a reaction, I reached over, fist balled "You stupid! Mother! Fucker!"
With every word I used my hand that consisted of four rings, to vandalise his face.

Using his teeth, he caught my hand, pierced my flesh and kept his grip. The taste of my blood in his mouth didn't stop him from keeping a hold on me

I already know this gonna be a long day.

2 hours later