Sure mansions were great. Big space great atmosphere. But he has this thirst for Travel and Adventure after a few trips with his Warbler brothers.

If he had a choice he would've went into show business like Blaine had, Photography, or Videography. However he thought of the struggle that would come with it. He has gotten used to the lavish lifestyle. And realistically speaking as a starving artist he has to go down into a level he is not comfortable with.

So his next and most obvious option was Law. Which he enjoyed. He would be lying if he said he didn't like arguing with people. And he tends to manage a large portion of his elderly father's law firm, which lead him to travels all over the world.

He picked up some essentials before heading back home to his apartment. Digging into a bulky messenger bag while holding a large paper bag is not an ideal situation. When he finally got his keys from inside the bag it slipped from his fingers causing the can of tuna on the top of the paper bag to fall out.

"Damn it!" Sebastian cursed as he struggled at the loss of balance with the rest of the groceries.

Just as he managed to get his bearing and put the groceries down on the floor. His neighbor to the left at the end of the hall opened their door.

"Sebastian?"

Sebastian looked up to see Kara standing with a surprised look on her face. "Kara."

"You're the new neighbor." Kara exclaimed. "Oh, let me help."

"I guess so." Sebastian said not trying to evade her help because she had already grabbed the can before he could say anything. He opened the door and grabbed the bag again. Sebastian motioned his head into his apartment as he opened the lights and went to put down the groceries.

Kara was shocked. She remembered the old tenant of the apartment next door. An old fashioned elderly lady lived there for a long time. She had come from a lavish life but loved the simplicity of brick walls and quality décor. It had a quite homey feel to it. But sadly when she had passed the apartment was sold. And apparently to Sebastian.

But it was not too different from the last owner, Kara noted. The bricks were repainted from platinum white to a cool grey color. The furniture was more masculine and most definitely more modern. A black bookshelf pushed to one corner, a dark wood divider that separated the living room to the kitchen and dining room, a long black leather sofa and a large flatscreen TV mounted at a wall that had a door that she assumed led to a bedroom.

The most beautiful were what Sebastian had hanging from the walls. It had reminded Kara of James' place. So many frames hung from the four walls. Varying from clear framed photographs, to beautiful paintings.

She picked up a framed photograph of Sebastian in a navy blue blazer with red piping and a logo at the breast pocket; a prep school uniform, she noted. He was smiling proudly in the picture with the same confidence he still bore to this day, with what Kara assumed was cockiness. There was another picture on the coffee table Sebastian with a bunch of other guys in blazers and a few girls and boys in what she assumed was a costume for a performance. She put down the picture frame and stared at the multiple photos of landscapes.

She stared at a framed artifact that had stood out from the rest. It wasn't a photograph or a painting like the others. It was a poster. A Broadway poster to be exact. A signed one. It featured a man with curly hair in the middle of a dance with a blonde haired woman.

"I see you have an appreciation for the arts." Sebastian noted with a smile.

"Sorry. I'm just... how did you get this?"