Chapter 5

Warning: Vulgar Language in this chapter...I think

After Kara went back into her apartment, Sebastian was hoping to sleep in considering that it was Saturday. Sadly, he was mistaken.

An insistent knocking suddenly disturbed his sleep.

Maybe if he ignored it they would go away. He thought as he pulled the blanket tighter around him.

"Hey Meerkat, I know you're in there. Wake up and open the door before I break in myself." A shrill voice echoed from behind the door.

Sebastian grumbled as he rolled off the bed and headed towards the persistent knocking.

"What the hell Hummel!" Sebastian berated.

"Whoa!" Kurt exclaimed. "What the hell Smythe! I don't need to see more of you than I already have! I am forever scarred."

"Please you and I know you aren't as prudish as you claim to be." Sebastian grumbled and motioned him into the apartment. "So what the hell are you doing knocking on my door at too early o clock in the morning."

"Could we please continue this conversation after you put on your pants."

"Well unfortunate for you I have a booty call this morning," Sebastian said sarcastically. "And It would be such a waste laundry detergent."

"Sebastian!" Kurt scolded. "You've been here less than a month and you've already found yourself a new conquest?"

"Yes. His name is bed and we're having a foursome with my pillow and my blanket."

"Come on, put some pants on we have a full day ahead of us! You can grope with your beddings later. Preferably when I am not within ten feet of you."

"Fine!" Sebastian grumbled. "You owe me coffee and breakfast for waking me up this early."

"I came from New York to your tiny town. You should be the one to buy me breakfast."

"Kurt, we're going shopping for a while day on a person who I am sure you will demand a makeover to. I'm sure you wouldn't be complaining even if you had to fly all the way to China."

"So." Kurt said rubbing his hands together "Where's my new plaything?"

"Kara lives next door." Sebastian said buttoning up his shirt. "I don't know if she's awake yet."

Then someone started knocking on Sebastian's door.

"Sebastian, are you okay I heard screaming."

Sebastian quickly got to the door before Kurt could. He opened the door to a confused Kara. She had just finished getting dressed and her hair was still uncombed and wet while her clothes were a little disarray.

"I can see why you called me." Kurt said looking at Kara.

"And who are you?"

"Uh, Kara, this is Kurt Hummel, Kurt, Kara Danvers, Cat Grant's assistant. And currently my next door neighbor."

"Wait, you work for Cat Grant, owner of Cat Co, the Queen of all Media... looking like that." Kurt said studying Kara making her squirm a bit. "We have a lot of work to do. Sebastian you should've called me sooner."

"It's not like I can just call you to barge on someone's door to make them over by surprise. No matter how useful a makeover could be."

"Hey!"

"You know I'm right, Kara." Sebastian said. "Anyway, since we have a long day ahead of us and Kurt owes me breakfast. Kara why don't you finish getting ready and get in here Hummel before our neighbors would think a float parade is starting in the hallway."