"Alright. I have just the case to prove it." Ms. Grant said. "Two of my former employees turned crazy tried to kill me. Since my General Council quit, I need a new lawyer to represent me in court this week."

"Of course, Miss Grant." Sebastian said. His smile was this cheeky smile that Cat remembered was similar to the Flash.

"Welcome to CatCo." Cat Grant said holding out her hand to the law school prodigy.

~()~

"I thought Barry went home." James said standing beside the two best friends as they looking shell shocked through the glass of Cat Grant's office.

"He did." Kara said flabbergasted. "I saw him go through the portal."

"Maybe this is the Barry of this earth." Winn suggested. "I.if that is possible."

"Yeah." James said. "Just because we vibrate at different frequencies doesn't mean that there are different people in the dimensions." James glanced into Cat's office again. "This is still creepy though."

"I know."

"Can't you listen in to at least know if it's really Barry." Winn asked. "I mean Barry Allen in his earth would still be Barry Allen here."

"I can."

But before she could listen in. Cat and the Barry look-alike had left the office. The three of them stood up from their places perched on the tables.

"Kera." Cat ordered. "Please direct Mr. Smythe to the GC office. And send direct all the case files for the Livewire case to him. And book me that appointment with my therapist my mother's coming to town next Friday."

"Yes, Miss Grant." Kara said absentmindedly. Try as she could, she couldn't stop staring at the Barry Allen lookalike in front of her.

Cat Grant gave a small chuckle and went back into her office. Sebastian scrunched his eyebrows.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

James intercepted. Seeing that Kara was still in a bit of shock.

"Sorry, you just look like someone we know." James said. "James Olsen."

"Sebastian Smythe."

"Smythe?" Kara echoed.

"Yeah. What about it?" Sebastian asked defensively.

"Nothing." She said quickly. "I just recognize the name."

"Maybe from my father." Sebastian said. "Stanly Smythe is a known prosecutor."

"Yeah." Winn said. "Hi. I'm Winn Schott, Jr."

"Pleasure." Sebastian said. "Please direct me to the General Council's Office so I can start."

"I'm sorry." Kara said snapping out of it. "Right this way."

Kara looked at Sebastian in interest. He looked so much like Barry it was unnerving. Down to the mole at the side of his face.

"I know I am an amazing piece of work, but could you please stop staring at me like that. I may be used to being admired but this is unnerving." Sebastian said with a smirk that caused Kara to chuckle a bit.

"Sorry." Kara said opening the door of an office. "So here's the GC's Office."

"Thanks."

"So the last GC still has everything in the drawers organized in case you need them." Kara said. "And if you need anything. You can ask me."

"Alright. Thank you, Kera is it?"

"Kara. Actually." Kara said holding out her hand to Sebastian. "Kara Danvers."

"Sebastian Smythe." He said shaking her hand. "By the way. The glasses. And the layers. It's a waste for a sexy girl to hide in hideous sweaters and elephant clothing to say frankly."

"I...uh..." she stammered. "I...am seeing someone."

Sebastian caught himself and smiled sheepishly

"I'm sorry." He said offhandly. "One of my good friends is in fashion design. Trust me if he sees you right now he'd demand a trip to the mall."

Sebastian put down his bag on the chair by the table. "And don't worry Kara Danvers. You're not my type. James Olsen, however, Is a bit more my speed. Better do your move fast girl before that boy is snatched right from under your nose."

Kara looked at him incredulously. But he just gave her a devious wink with a smirky grin.

Oookaaay I have finally written this idea. This is an AU after Barry went home in the Crossover episode :D

So Kara has yet to approach James. and Myriad is...not yet active i guess :D

See you in the next chapter :D