Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

"What are you guys doing here? I miss you both so much." I look up and see Elijah holding a bouquet of roses. He gives me the roses, and I have no choice but to just take them.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're here with the twins?" He smiles at me.

"I am asking you right now, Elijah."

"I was going to give you a little surprise. Gabriel and Gabriella want to meet you so much, so I thought bringing them here was the best decision." Just when I talk to Elijah, someone clears their throat. I turn around to see Jared walking towards us.

"Hi, bae." He said so, and I hugged him.

"I thought you had already gone home."

"I want to have dinner with you, bae. We need to celebrate this successful show. Let's go."

"I am going to dinner. I was planning to buy all the models and crews who are participating in this event a pleasant dinner. We can have dinner there with Gabriel and Gabriella too." I said.

"That's a good idea. Don't you think so, little princess?" Jared says something to Gabriella and picks her up. She giggles. "Elijah, let's go and join us." I look at Elijah, hoping he won't agree to it, but it seems like he agrees to have dinner with us.

Five of us get into our cars to have dinner together. We get into the restaurant and see my employees already arriving and having their dinner. Four of us take a seat at the empty table and order our food.

"So how about we go the day after tomorrow?" I look at Jared, confused.

"What are you serious about?" I ask.

"Our vacation? You finished your event, and you need rest now." Then I look at Gabriel and Gabriella, who look so hyper when they hear about vacation.

"I just finished my fashion show, and we're going the day after tomorrow?" I stay silent for a few seconds, and six pairs of eyes plus another two, which are Elijah's, are watching and waiting for my answer. I smile. "Okay then. We're going tomorrow." I said. The twins clapped their hands. "Oh wait! But I didn't inform Thea about this yet.

"I already take care of that thing. I know you're going to forget it. So I got my back up." He answers, and I look at Jared weirdly.

"Wait up, where did you get Thea's number? I don't remember giving you her number." I raise my eyebrows and look at him.

"I used my intelligent brain to settle it all."

"And..."

"Okay, I got it from your phone, BUT I just looked for her number, and that's it. Nothing more, I swear."

"Fine, this time I will let you go, but not next time, stinky." I know he hates me when I call him that.

"What kind of vacation are you guys talking about?" Elijah speaks up.

"Nothing," I reply.

"If you want to join, come on. You can bring your girlfriend, family, and one friend too." I look at Jared with surprise.

"Jared, what are you doing?"

"I am inviting him for our vacation, bae. I mean, the more the merrier, isn't it?" Jared said.

"You are unbelievable, Jared," I said.

"Make sure you bring your family too and your girlfriend and also one friend is fine. We will meet at the airport in two days. I can buy you all the tickets." I just let both of these guys talk to each other. I just played with my babies, which is more fun, and at the same time, our food arrived. I am so hungry, so I dig up my food and shove it in my mouth.

*****

I carry Gabriella, who already falls asleep while on our way home, as well as Gabriel, who is carried by Elijah. We get into the house and put them in their room. "Thank you. I think you should go home now. It's getting late." He didn't say anything, but just nodded his head and left the room.

Then I head to the bathroom to take a shower. I feel so tired today, but it's worth it. I didn't take too long in the bathroom because it was cold. I wear my pyjamas in the bathroom and then walk out of it. I hang up my towel and see Jared just typing something on his phone. I walk to him and sit next to him. "Go and take a shower because you stink," I said, and he looked at me.

"Even though I stink, you still like me, right?" He said it confidently. Then he kisses me, but not that kiss.

"After what you did earlier, I don't think I like you anymore," I said.

"Bae, I did that because I thought it would be nice if the children could see how happy their family is. I want to make this vacation full of good memories, and we won't forget about it. Like ever." He says.

"But you are inviting the guy that I hate. I don't think this is the best idea. He clearly still has feelings for me, and you know that. What if he did something bad to me? Or what if he kidnaps me?" Jared chuckles. "What? it's funny?"

"No, I did all this to make sure he wouldn't ever bother you again. I want to show him that we are happy and that he can start a new life with his girlfriend. I think it's going to be the best vacation ever. You have to believe in me." I sigh and nod my head. "Good, now I'm going to take a shower. Don't think about it too much. It's going to be just perfect." I smiled at him.

Just then, my phone rang. I look at the caller and pick it up. "Hello, Thea."

Heyyyy, I can't wait for our vacation. I know Jared is the perfect guy for you and a good father to Gabriel and Gabriella." She said it, and I smiled at it.

"Look, Thea, I need to tell you something," I said.

"I think Joseph is going to come too." She stays silent. "Thea? Are you still there?"

"I don't understand what you're talking about, Alexa. Why would Joseph, my boss, join our vacation?"

"I know this is short notice, but Jared intentionally asked Elijah if he wanted to come. Of course, he said yes to it. At first, I am mad, but after Jared explained everything to me, I think it's going to be okay." I explain.

"No way; I thought I was going to escape from him for a few days. NOOOOOO!" I laugh at her.

"You find that funny? I'm being serious here!" She sounds so pissed.

"Thea chill. I guarantee you will have a very good time there. Don't worry."

"Fine, fine. By the way, I need to sleep because my flight is in the morning tomorrow. See you soon, bestie. Goodnight." With that, she hangs up the phone. I just chuckle and shake my head.

What's so funny?" I look up to see Jared in his boxer coming to me.

"It's just Thea. She's pissed because Joseph will come too." I said.

"Hmm, who is Joseph?" He asks.

"You'll know very soon, baby." I said and laid on my side while he came to me, just wrapping his arms around me securely.

_________________________________________

How's chapter 37?

Vote

Comment

Share

******

Much love from me.

Little munchkins