Chapter Four

[G-Eazy; Kehlani: Good Life]

Alexa

Three years later,

"Ms. Johnson." I look up to see my secretary, Hera, come and stand in front of me.

"Yes? Anything?" I said that and smiled at her.

"Actually, you have a meeting now, and everyone is waiting for you." My eyes widen because I totally forgot about that meeting.

"Oh god. How can I forget about it? Let's go now." I said to take my phone along with the file that was needed for the meeting. We walk out and go to the meeting room to see that everyone is here. "I'm sorry I'm late. Can we start now?" With that, the meeting starts. These days, I've been super busy, and I didn't even eat properly. I need to get some rest after all this.

Well, as you know, I have my own boutique now. I started to open my own company, and now here I am. A fashion designer and I are really happy with it. I have almost five boutiques. One is in London, one in Milan, and the other three are in Los Angeles, where my dream began. I started my new life here with all the money I got from my part-time job, and now my income is already stable. I started this business just two years ago, and Thea was the one who helped me so much. Basically, both of us owned this boutique. I studied fashion and design back when I was in university, so I took that as an opportunity to start my own clothing line.

It all started with a small shop, and then we got so many requests to open a boutique and all. Thea and I worked so hard to earn money to open our first boutique. We had lots of problems at first, but after a few months, it started to get better and better. All the hard work has really paid off. My life is starting to get much better.

The meeting was about my new branch in Brooklyn, New York. The launch will be held in three days, and of course, I feel excited and a bit nervous.

*****

The moment I open the door, my babies run towards me and hug my feet. Yup, you heard it right, my babies. I was pregnant with fraternal twins, Gabriel and Gabriella, and of course, that's the other happiness that happened in my life. Thea was the one who helped me through all this. I'm really glad that I have a best friend like her. Now, she's staying in Paris because she got a job there as an interior designer. It's been two years since she moved there, but we still contact each other and met some time ago. I told her to stay with me and work with me on expanding this business, but she told me that being an interior designer was her dream. So I need to let her go. It was hard at first because we needed to be away from each other after everything we'd been through, but I couldn't make her stay with me and not pursue her dreams.

"Hello, my love." I hug both of them, then kiss their cheeks. I put my handbag on the table and walked to the living room with them. "So, tell me, what are you doing today?" I ask.

"We eat." Gabriel and Gabriella said it in unison, and that makes me laugh because they're so cute.

"That's it?" I look at both of them.

"We play, sleep, and eat," Gabriel said, and then he grinned at me. Then Dolly, the nanny that I hired to take care of my babies, walked into the living room. "Oh, hey, Dolly," I said, and she sent me a smile.

"Umm Ma'am. I haven't shaved them yet. May I take them and go shower?" She said.

"If that's so, that's fine. Besides, I want to bring them to the playground. So if they take a shower now, they might need to take a shower again." I said, and then Gabriel and Gabriella followed in happiness. "Are you guys happy?" They both nodded their heads.