Chapter 5 - Forget it

Start from the beginning

- "You have no idea how much I fucking want you Alix". I said resting my hand on her door for a minute before going inside my rome and get some sleep. Or at least try...

Alix's P.O.V.

She pushed me on the bed looking at me with cloudy eyes and started to kiss my neck, I said her name between moans pleading for more of her, more contact, more friction, just... more.

Somehow, even though our bodies were pressing together like our existences depended on it, it was still not enough. I needed more.

I lifted her head to meet her eyes and I crashed my lips to hers, trying desperately to get more out of this, trying to tattoo her flavor on my tongue and memorize every inch of her lips.

-"I want you Harley, I need you so much. Please...". I pleaded once more while she looked me in the eyes.

Harley trailed kisses from my forehead, passing my nose and lingering on my lips while she lifted my torso to get rid of my shirt, once my shirt was no longer in the way, she kissed my lips again and continued her journey, passing my chin, throat, and colarbones before stopping in the valley between my breasts.

She licked and kissed the valley of my breasts profusely while working on removing my bra. Once she was finally able to take it off, something made her stop, like she had frozen. She had this empty look on her face, I cupped her face, making her look up at me and she traveled up again. When face to face, she looked me in the eyes with her hand cupping my cheek and her thumb tracing my lower lip. She looked at me like she was looking for answers in my eyes.