one

"Hey, you're looking uglier with your brows furrowed like that."

Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the voice in front of him.

Jungkook hadn't realized that he was already looking at nothing and had spaced out for a couple of minutes leaving the man in front of him silent.

"Come on, stop thinking too much, it's your special day today." His bestman said as he fixed Jungkook's tie while the younger frowned.

"What kind of a bestman insults the groom?" Jungkook asked as his tie was being fixed by his best friend.

"I'm one of a kind." He chuckled and Jungkook swore his frown became deeper.

"Ew what the fuck Jimin?" Jungkook cringed as he walked away from him and looked out of the window.

Once again he was spacing out. He was thinking again and Jungkook knows that thinking too much about the subject wouldn't help his situation at all.

Then he felt a comforting hand on his shoulder. "What are you thinking about again?" Jungkook heard Jimin's soft voice ask him from behind.

Jungkook shook his head "It's nothing."

He felt a soft squeeze on his shoulder as a sign of assurance along with the older's whisper. "Everything will be fine, I promise."

Jungkook sighed for the nth time that day and closed his eyes tightly as he felt the hand on his shoulder disappear.

'I hope so'

——

"Where were you?! We've been waiting for ages!" A woman wearing a casual dress and an earpiece and holding a clipboard greeted them once they've arrived.

"Just a little bit of traffic" Jimin smiled with such innocence at her and answered her question before Jungkook could even open his mouth.

Such white lies for the dirty truth.

"And why is your hair messy? Scratch that you look like a mess as a whole, your necktie is a mess as well!" The girl pointed out Jungkook as she approached him and fixed his hair.

Jungkook was about to make an excuse when the woman frowned and eyed his neck tie and fixed it as well.

"Go to your positions! It's almost time!" She whisper shouted as she finished fixing Jungkook who seemed a bit too unorganized.

Jungkook was in the very front and as the woman gave her cue on the earpiece and her hand signal, the music played and the wedding singer started singing a soft song.

Jungkook could feel his heart beating so fast, his hands sweaty and he couldn't even force a small smile without looking awkward as he walked down the aisle.

He tried to gain his composure and gave a small smile towards the photographer who was waiting to take a picture at everyone who was walking down the aisle.

As Jungkook approached the altar he sighed and wiped off the sweat on his forehead.

As he stood there waiting he saw that it was Jimin's turn, different from him Jimin was walking with ease and was relaxed as he gave everyone his signature smile.

The man was truly charming as he reached Jungkook's side without his smile disappearing.

Jungkook wondered how the hell does a man like him even exist?