The night come and the 7 boys is seated around the bonfire Taehyung and Jungkook made. NamJin is cuddling and whispering sweet things to each others ears, Hoseok who is helping Yoongi with his song, Taehyung who is talking to his "friend" on phone, Jungkook who is looking at the fire and Jimin who is looking at Jungkook. When they got to quiet Jin started to talk about their memories that receives a lot of teasing, hate, curses, laugh etc. Namjoon asked them to play some board games with a embarrassing punishment for whoever will loose. Yoongi end up making out with Hoseok, Hoseok dancing close to the fire in a very sexual way that end up getting pulled by Yoongi to stop him. Namjoon end up eating all the huge marshmallows left on the pack in one go, Jin to drink a devil smoothie made by his little brother Taehyung. Taehyung who end up being thrown to the lake naked by NamJin, Jimin who dare to clean all their mess while wearing the maid outfit Jin and Hoseok found at the kitchen cabinet while Jungkook didnt have to do anything because he is always part of the winners.

Jungkook cant sleep but he cant do anything than to lay on his bed close his eyes and sleep. If jungkook is home for sure he is there in front of his pc and playing, unfortunately Yoongi hide his pocket wifi somewhere before they leave their house so he cant play with his phone too. Groaning and rolling over and over again, Jungkook got an idea. He got his phone under his pillow and turn on the wifi.

"Please..  please... for sure Tae have wifi with him... please..."

"There- wait..." After scanning for 3 times Jungkook got a wifi spot really close to him and the signal is too strong, he is almost cheer and jump on his bed on how great he is when he stop and look at the wifi name.

"Jungkookie'sLover🐰🐥" Jungkook doesn't know why but he tap the wifi and the screen show where he will put the password.

"Should i try? But what name?" He asked himself his inner self is yelling at him not to, but his evil mind is telling him about finding the password and play games online.

"Who owns this wifi anyway?" Jungkook got confused whoever owned the Wi-Fi is close to him but who and why the hell his name is there? He tried again and put all the names he can come up with even his own brother's name but nothing. Giving up, he put his phone again back under his pillow.

"Wait" he look at the ceiling first and getting his phone again then he saw the fucking "Jungkookie'sLover🐰🐥" wifi name again. He is focused on the bunny and chick emoji.

"Its not..... No.. its impossible"

"Aigggooo my bunny JeonJungkookie is shy huh.. dont worry hyung is here!!!"

Jungkook is not sure, but he just want to try. This time not because of games anymore. He is sure that he never had a lover but he has a big crush on one particular person who always call him "bunny". So he tap the wifi again and start to type "Jimin" but its wrong so he tried "Jiminie" but still wrong until he typed..

"PARK JIMIN!!!!!!" Jimin almost drop all the plates he is drying when he heard his name being called (no shouted), he look back and saw Jungkook walking towards him glaring at him not minding how Jin and Yoongi called him to stop from the living room and how Tae and Hoseok try to hold him, Jimin can't do anything but to walk backwards until Jungkook cornered him.

"How could  you?!"

"Wha-"

"JUNGKOOK-AH!!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??!!"

"Jungkookie calm down!!!"

"Tell me what's your wifi name and password?" Jungkook asked that made Jimin widened his eyes.