camchat love story

After finishing his recording, Aiden came back to his apartment. It was late at night and he was dead tired, but sleep didnt really wanna say hello to him today, he kept remembering what had happened today, with him and selena. So he got up and switched on his Ipad, logging on a random camchat site. he kept his webcam close but looked at the people on the other end, he liked these places. nobody knew who he really was. they all had different expressions , faces. Not like the poker faces sitting in his world.....

Browsing through, he suddenly stopped. Looking at the girl on his, dancing, enjoying. Something attracted him to her...he had a smile on his face all through the while he watched her dance. He was curious, he felt like he wanted to know her, just...........he just wanted her

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

The first ray of sun light stung her eyes, hearing the curtains draw and she knew it was her mother.

"rise 'n' shine sweetheart!~" her mother cooed in a motherly, whimsical and IRRITATING voice

she mumbled and turned opposite to her, trying to act as if she was still asleep. Hoping her mother would leave her by, just hoping she wouldnt send her.....to hell. But her mom being a total party pooper....

"okay Grace! Now stop that stupid act of yours." Her mom said in a "not so pleasant to be heard early in the morning!!" tone.

"how did you know?", Grace asked with a very sleepy, annoyed look on her face.

"duh! I'm your mother Grace. And besides, your acting is horrible!" she replied with a slight giggle.

Grace looked at her mother. Her mother was having a hard time holding her laughter.

'why does she even do that, "stopping" her laughter. I mean, why does anyone in this world do that? I mean, anyone can make out they want to laugh, it just doesnt make sense! thier faces look so horrible when they do that. It only make the person feel worse. Ugh!! I'll never understand my fellow human race.' She thought, looking cynically at her mother.

Her mother silently got up and walked out of the room. A smile litting up Grace's face, she thought

'wait! She's not sending me to school? DUH! She's not. She usually nags for hours untill i get up on my own. So, i'm NOT going to school. Thank you god! I love you mom! You're the best!!!'

But the moment she was going to tuck herself away in the covers. Her mother stopped....she stopped at the door

" now get ready for your first day of a new semester!" her mother said in a "ha!" tone.grace could hear her laughing hysterically through the hallway, fainting....VERY SLOWLY (actually too slow for her to stand)

She got up and went to the bathroom...

She was Grace, an average 17 year old girl who was gonna start her first day of her last year in school , that is benjamin high A.K.A hell, as she called it. A shy girl who wanted to leave her 'almost' remote town (they had T.V and internet at least) leaving all the sad memories behind. Through the years she had acqiered a nick name by her classmates- "geek" ( some in a good way, some ina bad way). But she never understood why she was called that! Okay, she didnt have an awesum sense in clothes and was always an honour student and didnt talk to anyone except the teachers and her handfull of friends, but that doesnt make her a geek! Does it?

Hearing the doorbell ring, she knew her best friend had arrived..

Slamming the door ( the way she always did). She shouted