Ch-4

Chapter-4

Grace POV

My day didn't go as good as I would've liked it to be. Well, it never does go the way I planned it  or else I wouldn't have been in the 'haunted classroom' right now. This was my best hiding place for nobody dared to come here. They were all scared that the ghost was gonna eat them or skin them alive. Though I didn't believe in ghosts, I was sure thankful for the little ghost rumour.  

I had to redo my whole bio homework as the school's jock had snatched away the one I did at home for his pretty little cheer-captain. It was already time for the bio class and thankfully my work had been completed. I picked up my books and strode forward only to come head to head with a guy, but what was that crashing sound? Oh, it were just his ray bans. What!? His ray-bans! Bid goodbye to your hard saved money grace. I should at least pick it up. Thank god they didn't break. But why is the guy so tense, when nothing happened to his glasses? Well, who knows. I need to go to class right now.

Oh thank god! That seriously got my heart on my throat. Well I still have time for the class, better get my other books from my locker.

I walked towards my locker and opened it, only to be slammed shut by...the ray-bans guy!?

" Hey, hello! What are you doing? You're ray-bans didn't even get a scratch, see?" , I said. I mean why was he doing this, it wasn't like I broke anything.

" Do you not know me?" , he said, looking a clown fish out of water.

" Wha..what? How will I know you, we just met."  

Seriously, this guy had a problem and I had to get out of here fast!

" You really don't know me?" , he asked again, turning his face left and right haphazardly, as if allowing me to do an X-ray of his face.

"NO!", yes I shouted.

" Really?"  

Man how many times to I have to tell this guy I do not know him, though its not like I won't like to as he's kinda cute but argh! He's weird.

" No I don't and neither do I want to know such a weirdo!" Liar, you do want to.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

AIDEN's POV

" Who are you calling a weirdo missy?"  

She seriously had the guts to call me, the Aiden Charles a weirdo?

" Um...I don't know. YOU!"

Now she seriously crossed her line, what does she think of herself huh?

" You really don't have a clue who I am. "

" No and neither do I want to. "

" Well sorry for you because I am going to tell you."

" I'm not listening. " was she humming?

This girl was boiling my blood and I had to teach her a lesson. I forced her hands out of her ears, anyone who would've seen us in that position would've though I was harassing her or something but who cares!

" I AM AIDEN CHARLES! the country's golden boy. International pop-star. ", I practically shouted in her ear.

I felt so proud of myself for stripping that annoyed look out of her face and plastering the look she had on now. 

Now do you understand who I am girl? Haha, she really thought she could insult meand go off so easily. 

I am Aiden Charles, and i just told it to her.

WHAT?!

=============================================================================

AAAAHH!!!!! 366 reads? 18 comments! TWENTY TWO VOTES!!!!!! OMG guys, I'm over the moon~~~!!!!! \(^_^)/ 

THANKS ALOT TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND GAVE MY STORY A CHANCE, I'M PRACTICALLY INDEBTED TO YOU..

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SMALL AND THAT IS WHY I'M GONNA UPDATE TWO CHAPTERS TODAY.

THE NEXT ONE IS COMING IN HALF AN HOUR.

HOPE YOU READ THAT TOO!!

<<@&@SUNNY@&@>>