I stood there sighing, Reira-san is a strong woman. I'm growing to love strong Reira-san every day as these weeks pass by. I sat down on the couch thinking about her, and the vase. Her husband must meant a lot to her, ugh what am I saying. Of course he did.

I wanted to forget everything what happened today, everything. Kotoko.. you took advtange of all of us. Everything, was everything a lie? Don't tell me you just used me, Natsu knows better to choose a woman for her looks. I don't think he cares, hearing the time where he met Virgo made me laugh. He thought she was cool bigger and scarier.

It can't be true. Can it?

"ALRIGHT LET'S PARTY!"

Natsu walks into the room and I yelp, Gray follows in pursuit. They were dressed in their normal attire, I couldn't help but to laugh, "Natsu you might wanna take off your bag, we're not venturing anywhere.."

"But this bag is my home.." he looks over to me his high spirits just decayed away. "But I'm your home now!" I giggled, just kidding, of course I'm not his home. I'm no one's home.

"Don't you look cute." Gray hums walking over towards me, crossing his arms, "Did Reira put you in this too?"

"Gray don't look at me like —"

"DON'T LOOK AT MY WOMAN LIKE THAT!"

....

There he goes again, "What, she's cute. Especially right now, she doesn't look like a child anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if some other guy tries to snatch her away from you." He teases. "Someone.. like.. Hisashi?" He places his index finger and his thumb at the bottom of his chin waiting for Natsu answer.

"How stupid can you be? Hisashi said that ship sailed a long time ago."

Gray laughs a little, "How stupid can you be firebrain, Hisashi's is a guy and clearly he's interested in Riylore here."

I can hear them....

Natsu pauses a moment before concluding, his face was still, "Yeah you're right.." Natsu agrees, "Men are men."

I stand up shouting, "You're the one to talk!"

The doors swung open, I then got irritated, I turned my body around yelling towards the person who made such a big ruckus. "OH MY GOD STOP BURSTING THROUGH THE ROOM LIKE YOU OWN..." I quickly then stopped from what I was saying,

"Erza-san?" I asked in disbelief, she's here too!?

"ERZA HAS ARRIVED!"

"ERZA?!" The boys repeat hiding behind me, "Erza what are you doing here?" I ask questionably, she looks over towards me, narrowing her brows. "Who are you and where is Riylore."

Uh...

"I'm Riylore."

"Oh."

"Yeauh...."

Uhm...

She skips over to me,
wait..
SHE'S SKIPPING?

WHAT THE FUCK?

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" the boys shout looking confused.

"I hear you own your own bakery Riylore-san, that's pretty amazing." she clings onto me purring a little.

"So.. tell me what cakes you make?" She asks humming skipping around me some more in a circle.

"Uhm.. I bake a lot, you name it, lemon cake, vanilla chat, fruit cake. Uh.. pumpkin spice cake.."

"Hmmm~ All sounds nice, yes yes very nice." She nods, " Yes indeedy!" She chirps, her humming and skipping around me stops she looks me dead straight in the eye, I did cower a bit but I know she's not all that scary. "You got the stuff?" leaning in whispering.