Elliot Stabler

Damn, Elliot Stabler looked so hot in those glasses. He was wearing a regular pair of seeing-eye glasses and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He was undercover because there was this case where a baby had died because their was cocaine in his formula and he was going undercover as the dealer. He was a little nervous and all but I reassured him he was going to be okay.

"Babe, you'll be totally okay." I smiled at him. We were sitting in the patrol car waiting for Benson to get their.

"I know but what about you?"

"What about me?" I asked.

"I know you're a little mad about me going undercover with Olivia." He smirked, making him look even hotter.

"Dammit, I tried not to get made but I wanted to do this with you."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because Cragen told me not too."

"I'm sorry." Elliot said.

"No it's okay, I don't think I could do it anyway."

"Why is that?" He asked and blushed because I didn't want to tell him.

I turned around and looked through the window, trying to not to tell him.

"Hey, just tell me, Morgan." He said looking at me. I turned my head and took my seat belt off.

"How long until you have to get in there?" I asked, smiling.

"Like ten minutes, Liv texted me and said she just left the station. Why?"

I sat up and crawled to Elliot's seat.

"What are--"

"Shh." I shushed him and sat on his lap, making sure my skirt was pulled up a little.

"Because you look so hot in those glasses and I want you so bad right now, that's why." I smirked, looking at his confused face. I moved my hand to his pants and unbuttoned them, undoing the zipper.

"Baby." He groaned at my actions. I pulled his pants down a little, so that his boxers were showing. "We can't do this. Liv will be here soon."

"Elliot. Who cares about Liv right now." I chuckled. I want you and I can tell you also want me." I put my hand on his bulge in his boxers.

He moaned into my neck and gripped my hips.

"You look so hot..." I trailed off as I kissed his lips. "In those glasses." I finished and

"Damn, you are so kinky, I love it." He smiles as he kisses me. We have a full make out session, I slowly grabbed my skirt and pulled it up and pulled my panties and nylons down so they were pooling at my ankles.

"And we are going to do this quickly and as loud as you want." I said to him as he rips open my blouse, buttons flying, dropping on the floor board.

I was continuously grinding on his boner which was now a tent in his boxers. I hook my fingers along the boxers waist band and pull them down as Elliot is kissing up and down my neck, jaw, and ear.

"Please, Morgan. I need you." He gasped.

"Oh so know you want to do it?" I chuckled, kissing his earlobe, nipping it, making him shiver underneath me.

"Shut up and sit on my cock, I need you."

"And I need you to beg for it."

"Morgan, seriously."
I nodded.

"Please, Morgan, just ride me. Daddy needs you."

I look at Elliot and he grabs my hips lifting me up, I align myself with his fat cock, I slowly go down and feel him stretching me out already.

"Oh, fuck, Morgan, you're always so tight, shit." He grunted in my ear, I bounced as hard and as fast as I could. Making the car shake a little and Elliot moan in my ear.

"Morgan..." He groaned as I shoved his face into my chest. He licked my breasts and chest area, up and down.

"Baby girl..." He said into my skin. "Faster."

"I can't..." I said, getting tired already. I couldn't bounce because I was running out of energy.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Shit." I grunted as he picked his phone up and answered it.

"Hello?" He asked into the phone.

"Elliot, I'll be there in 5." She told him as he bit his bottom lip.

"Okay, we're-- here already." He stuttered because I went faster on purpose. So Liv can hear the one she was in love with moan because of me.

"Are you okay, Elliot? Is Morgan with you?"

"Yeah, just hurry please." He grunted as I knew he was close to coming. I whispered into his ear to come for me, he let out a whimper/yap. I've never heard that noise come out of Elliot before.
"What are you doing? It doesn't matter anyway, Fin and Munch are coming soon, they said they'd be there in five also. Do you have any idea where he's gonna be? I don't even know what out perp looks like." She chuckled.

"Mmhh..." He hummed, biting his lower lip so he wouldn't let any noise out of his mouth. "Yeah I don't-- either." He said, I kept bouncing and I looked at him straight in the face.

"Captain said he's tall and has blonde hair and that he is going to be with someone else, so I called for backup in case anything bad happens." She spoke into the phone.

"I'm coming." He mouthed silently to me and he threw his head back, leaning against the head-rest. I felt his white cum shoot into me, it was warm and it felt so good. "Liv, I need to go. Oh god, Morgan!" He moaned as he hung up on Oliva. I giggle as he grabbed my hips and pushed my up and down. His veins popping out of his skin, making it noticeable he was trying his hardest for me to come.

"Elliot. I'm gonna come. Shit."

"Come for daddy. Daddy wants you." He whispered in his angry and his serious voice.

I clenched around his cock, which still a little hard and finally rode out my orgasm.

I gripped his hair, what I could grab, and leaned into his face. He sucked on my light skin, leaving a big, purple hickey.

Finally calming down and taking a breather, I leaned backwards, making me lay on the horn. I laid there chuckling a little with Elliot.

"God, I love you so much." He said grabbing my arms and pulling me into him again. I took a deep breath and savored his smell. I smiled into his skin and pulled away.

"I love you also, Detective Stabler." I smirk.

I turn around and see the two patrol cars are pulling up to ours.

I look at Elliot and he panics.

"Hurry, Morgan. I don't want them seeing us like this!" He said putting his boxers back on and I pulled my skirt down and my nylons up. I moved to the passenger seat, grabbing Elliot's coat, which was huge on me compared to him. I put it on before Oliva, Fin, and Munch can process what happened.

"Go." Elliot said to me as I opened the door and walked to them. I look back to Elliot and he smiles.

"Hey, um, Morgan. You've got something on your neck..." Fin mentioned.

"I know." I said covering it up a little more.

Elliot came up and we all looked at him.

"Remember, next time not to drive that car." Munch points at the car and they walk away but me and Elliot.

I hid my face into his chest and he wrapped his arms around my small body.

"Don't worry babe, they're just jealous that I have a sexy, smart, beautiful, and amazing girlfriend." He said and I chuckle.

"I know, I know." I said pulling away, looking at him.

"You ready to play undercover?" I ask.

"Of course." He smiles and pecks my head. We walk to the building hand.

i didn't really like this one. sorry for this shitty plot.