Nick Amaro

xInnocentEyesx

"Anastasia! Hurry your ass up!" My partner, Nick Amaro said. I was working on the task force for about three years with Nick. We've become so much closer and he's my best friend.

"I'm coming, calm your ass down." I said as I got into the black SUV with Nick in the driver seat and me in the passenger seat.

"Geez, what's your problem?"

"My ex-wife is the problem. She pisses me off then I get mad all day at work. It' really irritating." He said.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that you're still having problems with her." I frowned but inside I was smiling because I've had this stupid crush on Nick ever since I laid eyes him.

"It's okay, she's in New Jersey with Zara, so as long as Zara is safe and not in this shitty town, then that's all that matters."

"I love how you're always serious about your daughter." I said as Nick parked the car.

"Yeah, I love her so much. She's my everything." He smiled. "Well, let's go and ask the banker some questions." He said as he opened his door and walked out. I did the same and then followed right behind.

We enter the bank and we see that there really isn't that many people in here. So we go up the window that a lady was at.

"Hello, how can I help you?" she asked with the fakest smile I've ever seen.

"Um, I was wondering if you know someone named 'Robert Vazquez'? He recently is a suspect of murder and rape." Nick said as he held up the picture of the guy.

The lady stared at us and then ran.

"Hey!" Nick yelled as she ran for the door.

Nick ran to the left because that's where she was heading which was in the same direction the door was at. She knocked over a couple people but then I snuck around the back and stopped her. I tackled her from behind and dropped her to the ground. I grabbed my handcuffs.

"Get up." I told her as she slowly got up.

"Let's go. You're gonna have a little visit at the precinct." I smirked as I pushed her through the door.

"Good job, Ana." Nick smiled as we walked out the door the patrol car.

We put her in the back and then Nick drove back to SVU. The car ride there was completely silent, well instead of the lady banging her head on the window.

"Hey can you stop that? You're gonna break the window." I said as she kept doing it. I turn around and punch the window that was in between the seats. She glared at me, then stopped. I look at Nick, who was laughing. I just shook my head and smiled, then counted the lines in the middle of the road. We finally got there, after what seemed like hours. I grab her from the backseat and take her though that halls. Everybody's eyes on her.

We got into the interrogation room and she sat down and me and Nick stood across from her. She then, gave us a goofy look.

"So how long have you guys been dating, you guys make a good team." Janet Vazquez said, who was the lady who ran.

"We aren't together, we are only partners." I quickly said but I wish I could say something else. I wish I would've told her that we were dating for years and that we had an apartment together but then I shook my head and exited my fun thoughts.