Getting Caught Giving Him A Blow Job

Nick - You and Nick were at work. And you were currently under his desk, his desk was faced against the wall so nobody knew you was there. His pants were down and you were sucking him off. "Let's go Amaro! You have to go to the hospital. Tell (Y/N) she can come too, well after you." Benson chuckles and walks away.

Rafael - "Oh fuck, baby girl." He mumbled. You were at dinner with your co-workers and you 'dropped you fork and knife'. You saw that he had a huge tent in his pants so you helped out.
"Y/N) it doesn't take that long to get a fork and a knife. Rafael's face is red, we all know what's happening." Nick said.

Sonny - You and him were 69ing and Nick, who shared the apartment with you, opens the door wide open. "Hey, Sonny - Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I think I'm gonna be sick!" He yelled, slamming the door. "That's why you knock first." I smirk and deep throat him again.

Elliot - You never got caught but you almost did. You were both in bed. You were underneath the blanket, giving him a BJ. "Hey, Daddy, where's Mommy?" I heard Dicky come in and ask. "Um, she's sleeping right now. Why?" "I want her to read me a story, I'll wake her up." He said walking closer. "Wait! She doesn't like being woken up. Go back to your room and I'll be up there in a couple minutes." "Okay, Daddy." He said and walked away. He lifts the sheets and smiles at me and I continue what I was doing.

SVU SMUT & PREFERENCES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें