“Get out!” the brown-haired guy said. I realized that it was the second time he’s said it. He pulled me out forcefully.

“What are you gonna do, you fucking bastards? What do you –” Ricky never finished his sentence. The blonde guy hit his face.

“No!” I screamed, crying, looking at Ricky’s bloody face.

“Shut up, bitch!” the brown-haired guy said. He dragged me to the back of the car and pushed me into the backseat. He sat next to me as the blond positioned himself in the front seat beside my husband.

They closed the doors.

“Tie her up and tape her mouth. I don’t want screaming in the middle of my masterpiece.”

Masterpiece? What was he talking about? What did they want?

“By the way, I’m Julian Quinn, and that’s Lucas Ames, my assistant.”

“Hi,” said the malnourished man beside me.

“What do you need? Our car? Our money? Please, just take it and leave. Just don’t hurt us,” I begged. The two men laughed. They’re sick.

“You’re getting it all wrong, sweetheart. We don’t need your cheap garbage. We need you. The both of you.”

“Huh?” I said. Horror struck me harder.

“Look, you two just cooperate, okay?” Julian said.

Lucas tied my hands and feet. I tried to fight back, but he was too strong and I was too scared. Then he covered my mouth with duct tape.

“If anything happens to her, I’m gonna kill you all, and I’ll kill you the way you’d never forget!” Ricky said.

“Lucas! You dumbass! Start recording! You're missing everything, you dipshit,” Julian asked ‘nicely.’

What were they planning to do? Were they gonna record us? Record us doing what?

“Point the fucking camera to my face, Lucas,” Julian said. Lucas began recording.

“Hello, everyone. To those who don’t recognize me, I am Julian Quinn. Don’t worry, after you finish watching this movie, you’ll never forget me. This movie here is my masterpiece. I assure you that. Get ready to have the time of your worthless, meaningless lives.”

“What the fuck is this wacko saying? Don’t fuck with me!” Ricky said. He looked angry rather than scared.

“Whoa, whoa. This is a hotshot,” Julian said. “Point the camera at him! You stupid amateur. Now, where were we? Oh, these are our guests for today. Show the girl too, you moron!”

“Fuck you, faggot!” Ricky said.

“There, we have a very lively catch here. Very brave and intimidating.”

“And he really likes ‘fuck’ too,” Lucas interrupted.

“Shut up, cunt,” Julian said. “Now, now. My dears, we all are curious about your identities. So start introducing yourselves. You start, big guy, and you can introduce us to your lovely lady.”

“My name? Oh, yeah. My name is fuck your mom you fucking psycho and go back to whatever fucking hell you crawled out of, you son of a bitch!”

“Okay, I’m not kidding anymore. Tell us your name or you’ll have to deal with some consequences,” Julian warned.

“Like what? You’re gonna fuck my assho–”

Bang!

I jumped. Ricky was screaming as he held his foot. Julian shot it. My husband wailed in pain using his favorite word. I was crying, screaming and cursing behind the tape covering my mouth.