When he bit down gently on my clït I gasped in shock as I did not expect it and pushed further into his mouth as his tongue probed further in. It was quite an ecstatic feeling. The realization that we were that crazy, on the drawer, with the door unlocked and the windows wide open made the experience different. I felt naughty, fearless, slütty even but this didn't matter as I was all these with my husband. I cried as I felt my body quake in anticipation of an orgasm and held his head closer. The way his tongue stroked me, the way he held me, the ferocity and madness at which he sucked me threw me over the edge and I moaned as a wild climax cruised through me. I was breathless but I made it, I was weak but I was satiated.

He kissed my throbbing core and looked up with a smile. "Did you like it?"

"Yes. Yes I did." I said breathlessly.

"Good," He said and stood from his kneeling position. "Because I am going to make it way better for you."

"Better?" How was that possible? I thought as he kissed me and walked to the closet.

He pulled out a bag he had returned with and opened it. "I bought somethings to spice our sèx life up and I know you would like it."

"Really?" I asked and watched in curiosity as he pulled out a smaller bag and opened it.

I frowned when he brought out pink feathered handcuffs, a blindfold, something else that looked like clips and a leather whip that made my heart stop. My body went cold as he smiled at me, the pleasure was gone, the want had disappeared and all that was left was morbid fear.

"So? What do you think?" He asked.

"I-I don't know. They - they look quite uncomfortable."

He laughed. "And how would you know this if you have not tried them before? They are not bad as they look. They are quite better than my hands if you think about it."

I remembered the way he had choked me the last time and rubbed my throat. "I-I don't know if I will like them."

"Don't worry," he assured and walked close. I tried to move back but the drawer behind me stopped me. "You will love it. I can assure you of that."

I gulped.

"Come on! Don't be cold. It will be fun!"

He led me to the bed and asked me to lie face down. I did reluctantly and watched in fear as he cuffed my hands and legs to the bedpost. He tapped my asś, an attempt at a humor and I smiled.

"It will be fun." He repeated and reached for the whip.

My heart pounded and I felt my body taut in anticipation. I was going to die, I was sure of it. He unfolded the whip delicately, like a child with a present and smiled. "Beautiful."

He looked at me. "Ready?"

I closed my eyes. Dear God, forgive me all my sins as....

***************************

"What do you want?"

I was sure my reply scared the person who had knocked on the door but didn't care. I wanted to be alone. A week had passed after my husband had whipped the hell out of me in the name of sexual perversion and I still felt terrible. As usual he had stayed away after and I had not seen him since then, not that I wanted to anyway.

"Ma, you have a visitor."

It was Esther.

I knew the visitor would be none other than Cassie as I had refused to pick her calls, I knew I couldn't face her in the condition I was in. But to be sure, I asked. "Who is it?"