Chapter 7

I came out of the bathroom, a towel tied to my chest and saw my husband on the bed. He sat with a laptop on his laps and stared at something that had all his attention. He looked up as I crossed over to the closet and smiled. "You look fatter. How is that possible when I have just been gone for a month?"

I smiled back at him as I opened the closet. "Esther has been taking good care of me and I rarely do anything but eat, sleep and eat some more. Why won't I get fat?"

He laughed and looked at the laptop screen again. I noticed the apple logo on the laptop and realized that it was very much like the one he had gotten for me, just that mine was pink. It has been over a week my husband had returned and everything had gone back to its normal place. I had restricted most of my crazy activities and had tried to act like the same little girl he had left behind, but that wasn't easy. What was gone, was gone and the old Oma was no more.

I still met with Cassie, but the meetings were not the same, unlike when my husband was away. They were brief and I made sure I was home before my husband would be back. Another change I noticed was that the closer I got to Cassie, the distance between the maids and I grew wider and I became bolder around my husband.

I pulled out a black gown from the closet and walked over to the mirrored drawer to apply my body lotion. I noticed my husband stared at me. Since he had returned, we had not had sex and though I felt that was for the best, I knew I couldn't escape it forever.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I applied the cream on my arms.

He placed his laptop on the table and stood up. "Don't I look okay?"

I smiled, my heart raced as he came closer. "I-I don't know. I-you have been looking at me-"

He held me from the back. "And am I not supposed to look at my wife? Is it a crime?"

"No, it's not."

He smiled at me through the mirror as he wrapped his hands closer round me. His body felt quite hard behind me and made me uneasy, it reminded me of Jack. I looked away from the mirror to look at my towel, his hold had loosened the knot that held it up.

He kissed my shoulders. "I have missed you."

Here we go, I thought and faked a laugh. "And I too dear."

He smiled at my response and continued with the soft kisses. He traced a path from my shoulder to my neck and bit it in imitation of a wild animal. It made me laugh and I tried to wiggle free but his hold didn't weaken. He turned me to face him and tugged at my towel. "This is getting in my way."

The towel fell off and I resisted the urge to wrap my arms around me. His eyes went from my face to my breasts and he cupped them. "These babies, hope they yearn for me as I do for them?"

I laughed again, quite nervous under his stare. "Yes, they do."

"Good." He said and bent to kiss them. He rolled his tongue over a nipple and bit it slowly. I sighed as a slight wave of excitement swept through me and arched into him. He was good with his mouth. I remembered the couple I had met at Cassie's and how the guy had toyed with her breasts and this picture coupled with what my husband did to me made weak. There came that hunger again.

He slowly slid down to his knees and kissed my stomach. He toyed with my navel and continued down. My legs weakened and I had to lean on the drawer to hold myself up. I loved what he did with his tongue, the way he licked me made me shaky with want. Then he held my legs up, propped them on his shoulders and I had to fall back completely on the drawer. The cosmetics on the drawer fell off but I didn't mind, I didn't care, not when I felt his breath on my moist centre.